• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

United States Customers

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Have any of the Lotus dealers given an indication of when actual paint and leather color samples would be available for review / selection?
Not that I'm aware of. But I imagine it might coincide with Road Show appearances. See other threads for dates/places such as Florida and New Jersey. Others have found Gator in Indianapolis? to be a reliable info source. Sure wish communications were more robust.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Me too. My sales rep has been great when I reach out, but there isn’t any news coming from them or from Lotus USA. I’m sure it’s because they don’t have anything to say right now, but they could be doing something to keep the fires stoked. A year or more is a long time to wait for a car. They could be doing a lot to solidify relationships.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am sure they'll have samples on hand when the cars show up for in-person viewing. What's unknown is whether the samples travel with the car or if the dealer gets to keep a set for their use.