U.S. Deposit Holder Allocations - By Dealership

Reaction score
At this point we know all US dealers have been told how many FE cars they will receive. What's not clear at this point is how many dealers have actually notified their deposit holders and told them they would receive a First Edition, or if they were too far down the deposit line and they would be pushed into the Base model. It seems this simple process is extremely drawn out and for unknown reasons. I would like to know if this is only a small amount of the U.S. dealerships not notifying their deposit holders or a majority of them.

I'm being told Lotus Atlanta still has not allocated a single FE car to any deposit holders.

What are deposit holders at other dealerships being told? Provide a dealership name.

Last edited:

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
At this point we know all US dealers have been told how many FE cars they will receive. What's not clear at this point is how many dealers have actually notified their deposit holders and told them they would receive a First Edition, or if they were too far down the deposit line and they would be pushed into the Base model. It seems this simple process is extremely drawn out and for unknown reasons. I would like to know if this is only a small amount of the U.S. dealerships not notifying their deposit holders or a majority of them.

I'm being told Lotus Atlanta still has not allocated a single FE car to any deposit holders.

What are you deposit holders at other dealerships being told?
My dealer contacted me a few weeks ago, they are getting 10 and thankfully I am # 8 should get a Emira by thanksgivings 😊

nahanni

Reaction score

What are deposit holders at other dealerships being told? Provide a dealership name.
Only speculation. Let say Dealer X has 20 units for allocation. So, they go to their list of 60 and of the first 20 , they note that 3 are no longer in play. The 3 may be I4 buyer(s), purchased another vehicle, lost employment, health reason........who knows? So I think there is one of two decisions that would be taken. (1 ) Go down the list in numerical sequence filling the 3 openings. (2) Take the 3 into dealer inventory and likely add market adjustment. I get uneasy if the dealer isn't forthcoming enough with info. Just my two cents.

OP
B
Reaction score
Only speculation. Let say Dealer X has 20 units for allocation. So, they go to their list of 60 and of the first 20 , they note that 3 are no longer in play. The 3 may be I4 buyer(s), purchased another vehicle, lost employment, health reason........who knows? So I think there is one of two decisions that would be taken. (1 ) Go down the list in numerical sequence filling the 3 openings. (2) Take the 3 into dealer inventory and likely add market adjustment. I get uneasy if the dealer isn't forthcoming enough with info. Just my two cents.
Agree with your points, and hopefully most dealers will slide their deposit holders up as others in front drop out for whatever reason. Lotus Atlanta told me that is what they will do.
I'm just trying to determine which dealers in the US have actually started to notify their deposit holders as it seems like a big mystery right now.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was contacted early Feb stating I had made the cut #5 of 6 lucky people to get a FE for Nov delivery. They have been constantly consistent with communication and have guaranteed MSRP. I have sent 2 deposits, the initial, and then another check for 10k to confirm the spot. As far as I have heard, 3 out of the 6 have sent their second deposit in.