Type 132 NAME

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Emira of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Now that type 132 is moving to next stage after the teasers, that being collecting deposits, to keep us entertained and take our attention a little bit away from the 6/13 colors of Emira, we could start guessing what's going to be Type 132 EV name.

I will start with:

LOTUS ELON

It follows the tradition of Lotus starting by E, remembers the Elan, but in this case masculine, big guy SUV

And sends a message to somebody in the EV Industry!
No need to wear a "Musk" 😂
I know, very bad joke, but it suits.

#ForTheElontricians

Now that type 132 is moving to next stage after the teasers, that being collecting deposits, to keep us entertained and take our attention a little bit away from the 6/13 colors of Emira, we could start guessing what's going to be Type 132 EV name.

I will start with:

LOTUS ELON

It follows the tradition of Lotus starting by E, remembers the Elan, but in this case masculine, big guy SUV

And sends a message to somebody in the EV Industry!
No need to wear a "Musk" 😂
I know, very bad joke, but it suits.

#ForTheElontricians

This is hilarious.

Following the "E_I_A" trend, and guessing that the second character depicts powertrain (Motor, Voltage), the Type 132 would be "EVI_A" with a limited selection for the fourth character. Since it will probably be unaffordable to me, I'd say "EVI$A".
Well if the second character depicts powertrain, that would be electric, so I'm going to guess the Elvisa... thank you, thank you very much.

How about EVIRA? EV because it is an electric car, and is similar to EMIRA to carry on the naming convention. And plus, since it will be electric, it is also good for the EVIRA-ment 😜

Lotus Edsel

There are too many seats for me for it to be a proper Lotus!

I see the Elite / Eclat names being revived. Lotus only previous 4 seaters.

If it's really fast, they could call it the Lotus Egads.
What of E-Go, for those hard charging personalities that are seemingly plugged in and driven to succeed ?

And another thing; the big ICE debate has been whether the V6 sounds more impressive than the i4. What will be done to modulate the sound of rushing electrons? Incorporate a Playlist menu of tones that announce your presence in high definition?