❔ QUESTION Track day preparations

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I intend on doing a few track days a year in the Emira. What should I buy? I assume a helmet for ease. But should I be getting different pads, tyres, oils etc? What changes are needed from stock? Also, do i need to do any prep and/or after track checks?

Julian73

Reaction score
I intend on doing a few track days a year in the Emira. What should I buy? I assume a helmet for ease. But should I be getting different pads, tyres, oils etc? What changes are needed from stock? Also, do i need to do any prep and/or after track checks?
Helmet, reasonably fresh engine oil, confirm brakes are firm (flush annually if doing a few track days per year), check tire air pressure ( doubt Lotus gives you track pressure advise, they did on the Evora .. was same pressure as street but rather than just cold setting it was also the hot setting .. ie set to cold, do your first session and bleed back down Evora was 29 front & 32 rear, but as I've not yet received my Emira done take that pressure as your pressure.

FYI, I have driven my Evora over 1,000 miles to an event, checked oil level, checked/set tire pressure's and run a track day, again at end of day checked oil and air then headed back home.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts