TOP GEAR Review ?...... Total specualtion

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
So we all know that the first review will be on TopGear with Chriss Harris.... in a white FE V6 (so I understand am sure other can expand on why its white) ? unless lotus have got one over on use and it turns out to be i4.... ?

Am sure we all will be watching or if not in the uk.... Find some how to

The best i can find for the shedule is new TopGear starts spring 2022 , spring 2022 starts Sunday March 20th...... TopGear is normaly sheduled for Sundays ????

Does any one here work in TV, know some that does.... perhaps get more info :)

That actually sounds about right. They have to do all the driving and filming before that, so they can edit and make the episode ready, but showing it on March 20th would be completely believable.

If they are using the same definition of "Spring" as Lotus then it could be in June :)

It's definitely in March. I can't get a straight answer on whether it will be reviewed on TG on TV first or in TG Magazine first, but I think TV makes more sense.

The magazine gets published on 30th. So my guess is TV show on 27th March then magazine on 30th, then the other magazines like EVO and CAR straight after.

The car is the same white as a well-know S1 Esprit, so maybe that's a factor in how the Emira will be featured. Submersible Emira anyone? ;)

If they are using the same definition of "Spring" as Lotus then it could be in June :)

It's definitely in March. I can't get a straight answer on whether it will be reviewed on TG on TV first or in TG Magazine first, but I think TV makes more sense.

The magazine gets published on 30th. So my guess is TV show on 27th March then magazine on 30th, then the other magazines like EVO and CAR straight after.

The car is the same white as a well-know S1 Esprit, so maybe that's a factor in how the Emira will be featured. Submersible Emira anyone? ;)
:( The dates make sense :( another 7 days to wait..... well with the monsoon tester we know it will not let water in..we hope ... good start for Submersible :)

yeah airs right about time for the release of pricing for the non fe packages tin foil hats anyone :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

White with the full black pack and wheels is going to be the way to go probably. Very excited for the review though. I generally trust Chris Harris as a reviewer so I really hope he is the one to be behind the wheel.

Last edited:
The teaser after the end of the last series suggested it would be him. Discussion about the Emira being the car he was most looking forward to driving, rather than most looking forward to seeing on the show.

The teaser after the end of the last series suggested it would be him. Discussion about the Emira being the car he was most looking forward to driving, rather than most looking forward to seeing on the show.
I specifically asked Matt Windle this and he said it was Chris Harris that would be driving it. I actually saw the white one did you?

I specifically asked Matt Windle this and he said it was Chris Harris that would be driving it. I actually saw the white one did you?
Yep.... remember you asking and Mat mentioned the colour...... the one being used was pointed out to us

Last edited:

Great to hear. When Chris has reviewed cars that I have also happened to own or driven, we tend to agree on similar pros and cons, so over time, I have put the most faith in his reviews.

Yes, Ade and I saw the white Emira on the Friday too. Looked fantastic.

I just hope Chris Harris doesn’t keep saying it’s an updated Evora!
You and me both... it clearly is not just an updated Evora! :)..... I does look nice in white....... not lost on any of use it was a none FE colour :rolleyes:

You and me both... it clearly is not just an updated Evora! :)..... I does look nice in white....... not lost on any of use it was a none FE colour :rolleyes:
Yes, it’s going to frustrate many of the FE customers to see first reviews featuring a non-FE colour.

I hope they do either TG or one of the magazine shoots with an S1 Esprit, like they did with Evija.
#ForTheHeritage
🤍

4CB3C1E0-B4FD-4EF6-AFE8-2C1516B2E4AA.jpeg

Great to hear. When Chris has reviewed cars that I have also happened to own or driven, we tend to agree on similar pros and cons, so over time, I have put the most faith in his reviews.
Indeed, I too agree with this - even though CH showboats by drifting almost every car he drives, the feedback provided is spot on.

Yes, it’s going to frustrate many of the FE customers to see first reviews featuring a non-FE colour.

I hope they do either TG or one of the magazine shoots with an S1 Esprit, like they did with Evija.
#ForTheHeritage
🤍

View attachment 3087
Perhaps a little Bond theme playing in the back ground :)