Tach Lag?

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone else perceive about a half second delay in the tach response to revs in this video? See at around 5:02

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone else perceive about a half second delay in the tach response to revs in this video? See at around 5:02
I witnessed the Emira rev at the Austin reveal, and keep thinking how this is a pre-production model each time there's some operational speculation. Or appearance critique. Dealer samples can't come soon enough.

OP
J

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I witnessed the Emira rev at the Austin reveal, and keep thinking how this is a pre-production model each time there's some operational speculation. Or appearance critique. Dealer samples can't come soon enough.

You make a fair point. I had not before considered that these pre-production cars probably needed to be sent out into the world at least a year before productions cars were being produced. That's a lot of time for Lotus to dial in a final product. If the fit and finish is on par with the Evora, I'll be more than happy and I suspect it will be and more. As our sadly departed friend Tom Petty said best, "The waiting is the hardest part"!

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts