Tach Lag?

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone else perceive about a half second delay in the tach response to revs in this video? See at around 5:02

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone else perceive about a half second delay in the tach response to revs in this video? See at around 5:02
I witnessed the Emira rev at the Austin reveal, and keep thinking how this is a pre-production model each time there's some operational speculation. Or appearance critique. Dealer samples can't come soon enough.

OP
J

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I witnessed the Emira rev at the Austin reveal, and keep thinking how this is a pre-production model each time there's some operational speculation. Or appearance critique. Dealer samples can't come soon enough.

You make a fair point. I had not before considered that these pre-production cars probably needed to be sent out into the world at least a year before productions cars were being produced. That's a lot of time for Lotus to dial in a final product. If the fit and finish is on par with the Evora, I'll be more than happy and I suspect it will be and more. As our sadly departed friend Tom Petty said best, "The waiting is the hardest part"!