Suggestion for LOTUS WEB

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
When I browsed the LOTUS website yesterday, I suddenly thought of the E-Magzine of Ferrari Web. I am wondering if LOTUS could design a similar LOTUS E-Magazine to show the glorious history and the evolution of this brand vividly with podcast and small stories, rather than boring single picture with short descriptions. Maybe it is a strange idea. :unsure:

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
When I browsed the LOTUS website yesterday, I suddenly thought of the E-Magzine of Ferrari Web. I am wondering if LOTUS could design a similar LOTUS E-Magazine to show the glorious history and the evolution of this brand vividly with podcast and small stories, rather than boring single picture with short descriptions. Maybe it is a strange idea. :unsure:
They sure can! Might take them 10 years though.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's a great idea and, I am sure there are many smart marketing people at Lotus. For some unknown and odd reason they do not green light or push digital marketing very well. I am sure it is not from lack of ideas, but a lack of action from management. To me it is very obvious that there is a lot of internal politics and possibly a fair amount of dead weight hanging around the halls of Hethel.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It's a great idea and, I am sure there are many smart marketing people at Lotus. For some unknown and odd reason they do not green light or push digital marketing very well. I am sure it is not from lack of ideas, but a lack of action from management. To me it is very obvious that there is a lot of internal politics and possibly a fair amount of dead weight hanging around the halls of Hethel.
It would seem they are in production and launch mode on several fronts ( gas and electric) so priorities go there versus customer engagement. One day, perhaps.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It's a good idea.

Memories of Dany Bahar may still linger at Lotus. As well as launching a new 5-car line up (sound familiar?) that never saw production, he also kicked off a swathe of lifestyle-related initiatives intended to take the Lotus brand upmarket. One of those was an ill-fated glossy print magazine: