Solution Found: Water drips from mirror on door

boisecrawfords

Emira Fan
Joined
Oct 13, 2023
Messages
193
Media
72
Reaction score
191
I find it annoying that every time I wash my car and blow it off, the mirrors still drip on the doors and are leaving a small line in the paint, that I then need a wax off.

After having it for a year and a half, I just discovered yesterday that if after blowing it off and wiping it down I turn the mirrors forward, then when they drip it clears the door and drips onto the ground. Just a little tip for those that are hand washing their car.

PXL_20260927_233919037.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top