• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Seneca Blue?

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder that Lotus have just changed the names of their existing colours as discussed before.
Fire red = magma red
Laser blue = seneca blue?

lotus-evora-scaled.jpg

Attachments

• Lotus Emira FoS 2021-3.jpg
    Lotus Emira FoS 2021-3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 85

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Having seen the show car up close I can say with certainty it is nothing like Laser Blue. Much closer to Daytona Blue, but even then not exactly the same as Daytona was flat rather than metallic (I reckon the Evora above is probably Daytona). Magma is very close to Fire red though.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It was confirmed that Magma is Evora GT Fire Red, Nimbus is Evora Silver and Hethel is Evora 400 Solid Yellow.

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder that Lotus have just changed the names of their existing colours as discussed before.
Fire red = magma red
Laser blue = seneca blue?

View attachment 1601
That Evora looks absolutely stunning in that blue. I can’t for the life of me understand why the Evora split opinions about it’s looks. It’s an absolutely cracking, edgy car. Very nice indeed !!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Seneca is a new colour for the Emira. I wish it was Laser Blue, as that's the colour on my Exige and Evora and would have made colour choices a lot easier!

Other FE colours are close to previous Lotus colours. Verdant Green is very similar to Imperial/Empire Green. Shadow Grey is apparently very close to a Porsche colour and Nimbus close to a McLaren one.

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
download.jpg

I normally love a blue car . . . but Seneca is a bit too Walmart Blue for me. I just don't think it's a very "classy" colour. (duck, prepare for incoming)