• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

PPF.

Fil

Reaction score
Hi people. I’m still waiting for my Emira. I would like to ask the group about PPF.
I am considered applying PPF to the front of the vehicle. ( bumper, lights, bonnet, wings and mirrors. Just a question to those who are lucky enough to already have their car and have you had PPF fitted. If you have did you remove the Lotus nose badge to fit the PPF or did the PPF already have a cut out for the badge. And what’s your thoughts about removing the badge, is it easy accessible to remove?
Than you in advance.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi people. I’m still waiting for my Emira. I would like to ask the group about PPF.
I am considered applying PPF to the front of the vehicle. ( bumper, lights, bonnet, wings and mirrors. Just a question to those who are lucky enough to already have their car and have you had PPF fitted. If you have did you remove the Lotus nose badge to fit the PPF or did the PPF already have a cut out for the badge. And what’s your thoughts about removing the badge, is it easy accessible to remove?
Than you in advance.
There are some "self fit" patterns available here : https://www.aliath.co.uk/search?page=1&q=emira (which may or may not be the same as the pro-installers templates of course...)

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Than you in advance.
You should definitely do the black strip below the doors too

Reactions: Fil