PB Racing Lowering Springs

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Spotted this on Insta

Reposta_325666715_1195416488037620_3115537146593794622_nwebp.jpg

It is, but locking the other one in our Suspension sub-forum so we can continue the conversation here in the Emira Modifications sub.

These PBR springs are likely the first aftermarket spring offering for the Emira. They simply replace the factory Eibachs and lower the car ~25mm or ~1" all around. I expect these will have increased spring rates and will play nicely with the factory Bilsteins.

You’ll need to get used to scraping sounds if you fit these.

I had the BOE lowering cups on my Evora (19mm drop) and they were probably a bit too low for everyday use.

You’ll need to get used to scraping sounds if you fit these.

I had the BOE lowering cups on my Evora (19mm drop) and they were probably a bit too low for everyday use.
We have a new adjustable lowering kit option available for Evora's, allows for as little or much drop as desired.
Confirming fitment on Emiras asap!

We have a new adjustable lowering kit option available for Evora's, allows for as little or much drop as desired.
Confirming fitment on Emiras asap!
Any update/news on this? The fender gap is very unsightly.....

Any update/news on this? The fender gap is very unsightly.....
Well, we thought we would have our Emira for testing in March but they just got a further 3 month delay in the U.S. ugh!
If you have your Emira already, can snap some photos and take a measurement or two for us we can verify fitment with our kit and provide them! Shoot us an email if you can help out.
[email protected]

Well, we thought we would have our Emira for testing in March but they just got a further 3 month delay in the U.S. ugh!
If you have your Emira already, can snap some photos and take a measurement or two for us we can verify fitment with our kit and provide them! Shoot us an email if you can help out.
[email protected]
No car yet either. I'm just hoping/praying there will be some available spring/coil over options when it's time for delivery. It's literally the only thing I don't like about the car.....the unsightly ride height. It's awful.....

I know Nitron is working on coilovers for them already.
There will be a few options ready this year for sure.
Our adjustable kit will be a nice affordable option that will keep the factory suspension ride quality for those that dont want anything more aggressive.