Order placed? : post your —FINAL— spec here

trackday14

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hope you’ll play along: if you’ve placed your final spec order, post a pic from the configurator here (or just list if you want). Fun to scroll through and see what people after all the mental machinations are actually ordering.

Note: no ”I’ve put my first/second deposit” - this is final commitment I’m getting this car order…
My U.S. production is scheduled for September (November delivery):

V6 Supercharged Engine
6-Speed Manual
(with Torsen Type Limited Slip Differential)
SPORTS Chassis
Dark Verdant Green
LOWER
Black Pack
SILVER Ultra-lightweight V-spoke Forged Alloy Wheels
BLACK Brake Calipers
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport Tires
(If delivery were sooner in the track season, I would get the Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires)
TAN Leather interior
Black Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
Homelink
Privacy Glass
CCF94551-F519-4550-B56B-2090EA9ED565.png

QuicVic

Reaction score
On UK Registration EM14 AVS Everything on except sports suspension - chickened out on advice. Due July 2022
V6 Manual
Shadow Grey
Silver Wheels
Black leather seats and steering Wheel
Yellow Calipers
Full Black Pack
Privacy Glass
D1CAA634-ADF8-4C22-A715-AF19E4013DDD_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Bren same spec as mine other than I opted privacy glass 😊 when do you get yours ?

Did you take a factory tour? This was not my spec going into the tour, but it absolutely was coming out!

November production was the original estimate, we’ll see if it holds up.

Crown

Reaction score
Great reading all of your specs , I was on factory tour last week , it helps so much !
Quick question for you all as your entering your final spec and go to the bit where you pay your 2nd 3k deposit, all fills in fine except when it comes to country it has Sweden filled in as country and it’s spelt the Swedish way , when you go to the drop down menu you would have to find the U.K. but it’s spelt in the Swedish language again ? Anyone else had this ? I’m in the U.K. and all was in English as normal until the end country bit .
Desperate to pay the last bit and post my spec 👍
Thanks

Reaction score
Hey All, here’s my spec:
I4 FE
Dark Verdant
Black alcantara with red stitch
Black pack
Privacy Glass
Black wheels
Grey callipers
Vehicle Tracker

Ordered 8th April, due Summer 2023. It’s going to be a long 12 months :)

Thunk

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Did you take a factory tour? This was not my spec going into the tour, but it absolutely was coming out!

November production was the original estimate, we’ll see if it holds up.
Yes went to factory to see the colours I was between Magma and Nimbus but with tan leather initially. The Magma was just too darkish cherry for me but didn’t see it outside I don’t think I would like it as much on a dark miserable day as I see this kind of colour a lot on Mazdas. Mind you the photos of Magma do look good. I went with Red leather with Nimbus as thought it looked more sporty.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great reading all of your specs , I was on factory tour last week , it helps so much !
Quick question for you all as your entering your final spec and go to the bit where you pay your 2nd 3k deposit, all fills in fine except when it comes to country it has Sweden filled in as country and it’s spelt the Swedish way , when you go to the drop down menu you would have to find the U.K. but it’s spelt in the Swedish language again ? Anyone else had this ? I’m in the U.K. and all was in English as normal until the end country bit .
Desperate to pay the last bit and post my spec 👍
Thanks
It could be something up with the Lotus website today. When I visit the Lotus Cars home page just now, it is defaulting to the Sweden sub-site (https://www.lotuscars.com/sv-SE/) and I have to manually change it to UK.

On their website (desktop version) there is a menu icon top right and if you click this you get a page with a globe top left. Click that and you can select your country. Once you've selected UK, it should persist for your transaction.

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Started green then changed to magma and ended up Nimbus. No black pack, ice leather, manual, v6, sport suspension, leather steering wheel, and yellow calipers. Make sure to check confirmation email. I provided build code without full black pack. Dealer added full black pack. I had to call and have them change to no black pack. November or December delivery. Middle of winter so delays are fine with me.

Attachments

• DAFEEEBB-1D30-4452-B509-E695C1A923D9.jpeg
    DAFEEEBB-1D30-4452-B509-E695C1A923D9.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 46

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Started green then changed to magma and ended up Nimbus. No black pack, ice leather, manual, v6, sport suspension, leather steering wheel, and yellow calipers. Make sure to check confirmation email. I provided build code without full black pack. Dealer added full black pack. I had to call and have them change to no black pack. November or December delivery. Middle of winter so delays are fine with me.
Pic shows full BP. Gonna have to change your name to silver?

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Not tracking on a spreadsheet but haven’t recalled seeing too many nimbus with ice. I’m looking forward to seeing that combo along with nimbus BP and ice. So classy.

#ForTheNimbusIceCombo

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not tracking on a spreadsheet but haven’t recalled seeing too many nimbus with ice. I’m looking forward to seeing that combo along with nimbus BP and ice. So classy.

#ForTheNimbusIceCombo
I'm keeping mine in alcantara , specially now that I can plug in the 12V champagne. fridge. therefore I will keep the ice inside the fridge.

#ForTheIce
🥂🥂

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hethel yellow
V6 manual
Black pack
Sport suspension
Black Alcantara yellow stitching
Diamond cut wheels
Black calipers
Black Leather steering wheel
Privacy glass
Homelink
Goodyears
Supposedly September build but who knows.
Will be happy whenever it gets here.
Just enjoying my Evora Gt and going to keep it.

Attachments

• 82BA3258-6FDB-4F5F-ACD8-B7DEF7B07AB4.jpeg
    82BA3258-6FDB-4F5F-ACD8-B7DEF7B07AB4.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 37

Crown

Reaction score
Seneca blue , black wheels , black pack , ice grey leather , yellow callipers .
Pretty much the press car lol . It’s an i4 so November delivery According to my email few weeks back. Deposit place as the launch event took place last year.
B01B162E-BEC1-4869-A1BE-7C452FCCE4E1.png

I went to the factory yellow in mind and came away as a toss up between DV and Seneca ., mostly wanted the white one parked outside , still have until end of May to change my mind though.

Last edited:

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hethel yellow
V6 manual
Black pack
Sport suspension
Black Alcantara yellow stitching
Diamond cut wheels
Black calipers
Black Leather steering wheel
Privacy glass
Homelink
Goodyears
Supposedly September build but who knows.
Will be happy whenever it gets here.
Just enjoying my Evora Gt and going to keep it.
Saw this spec at factory yesterday- looked awesome 👍