Official GT4 Racing Thread

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Doesn't look like any Lotus GT4's in the American series this year... to bad.

Looking forward to the European race this weekend!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not a good showing for the Emira on this one... Hopefully better tomorrow, but not likely!

Charlotte

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm working with Mahiki Racing as they gear up for the British GT and European GT4 championships this year - we're over the moon to be driving the Emira GT4s and are glad to see so much excitement surrounding the return of Lotus to GT racing. Following this thread for any questions or updates from anyone else racing the Emira this year! Love to see it, we're also pretty active on social media if anyone's interested in seeing what we're up to..

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm working with Mahiki Racing as they gear up for the British GT and European GT4 championships this year - we're over the moon to be driving the Emira GT4s and are glad to see so much excitement surrounding the return of Lotus to GT racing. Following this thread for any questions or updates from anyone else racing the Emira this year! Love to see it, we're also pretty active on social media if anyone's interested in seeing what we're up to..
Welcome to the Forum! I think many of us are excited to see Lotus back in motorsports. Keep us updated on the progress!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This is great news. It would be appreciated if you post links to videos and race action. Thanks.

Charlotte

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi guys! I'm coming back with some super exciting news: the Lotus Emira GT4 has officially set the fastest lap record at Silverstone for any GT4 car!
If this wasn't exciting enough, we (Mahiki Racing) raced our 2x Emira GT4s in the Pro-AM category for British GT on Sunday and finished at P1 in Class and P3 overall!
Absolutely over the moon, and this is only the Emira's second appearance on the British GT grid.
It was a huge 40 car grid, and we battled fiercely for P1 and P2 for the majority of the race: Number #69 Steven lake and Nathan Harrison fought valiantly at the top of the leaderboard unfortunately missing out on the podium, but Number #20 Gordie Mutch and Ian Duggan celebrated atop the podium twice!
Attached some images, more footage will be soon available here: https://www.instagram.com/mahikiracing/
If you missed out on watching, here's the full race:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    557.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 12.png
    12.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo 26-04-2024, 10 44 59 AM.jpg
    Photo 26-04-2024, 10 44 59 AM.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo 28-04-2024, 11 33 13 AM.jpg
    Photo 28-04-2024, 11 33 13 AM.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo Apr 27 2024, 3 33 25 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 27 2024, 3 33 25 PM.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo Apr 28 2024, 2 24 05 PM.jpg
    Photo Apr 28 2024, 2 24 05 PM.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 15

Charlotte

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don't know if the links are working - I've done about 25 Captchas but it doesn't seem to be registering? 😂
The full race link is www. YouTube .com/watch?v=dNPn1nQ30yc&t=11695s without the spaces...

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lap record for a GT4 at Silverstone.... Impressive!! Congrats. Love seeing a Lotus back and winning, big congratulations to the drivers making the podium!

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank you! Lotus back on top!!
Great achievement Charlotte. The weather and full course yellows made it difficult for everyone and for a new team to come through with P3 overall in GT4 was special to see and encouraging for the rest of the season. We were pleased to be there to witness it.