OEM exhaust and cat for 2.0

Ryan_929

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 25, 2025
Messages
63
Media
19
Reaction score
81
I sold my 2024 2.0 turbo recently and have the stock OEM exhaust with actuator and catalytic converter/downpipe sitting in the garage. I’m fixin to list them on FB marketplace. Let me know if anyone is interested. I’m located in LA county California. They were removed right around 1000 miles. I haven’t done any price comparisons yet to see what they are going for, but I’ll figure it out or shoot me an offer.
IMG_3612.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3610.webp
    IMG_3610.webp
    418.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3608.webp
    IMG_3608.webp
    398.9 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top