• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
What? Why bacon or are you just hungry?

This location where they met has excellent bacon rolls. I’m American and thought we knew how to do Bacon, but my eyes were opened when I stopped by here to meet @TomE and a few others on my way to Goodwood Revival. These photos are giving this yankee a real hankering to get back there.

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
B&C's demonstrator on duty outside the original iconic West Horsley premises where Lotus cars have been sold since 1970. Now imaginatively branded "Lotus Surrey" (*by Lotus)

IMG_4969aw.jpg

Lolub

Reaction score
I love Nimbus! I've got Nimbus with diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers, full black pack, tan leather, but just last week deleted privacy glass. Just couldn't get past that little blacked out quarter window, contrast is too much for me with the (clear) door windows rolled up. 😳 You don't really notice it if both door windows are rolled down/hidden, as in most pictures... Never had a car tinted before, but then I'd have to try to match it if I had kept the privacy glass 🤷‍♂️