Emira Status
Emira Owner
2a591912-4e47-44b2-a89a-93da6c9eb789.jpeg

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this on the Nitrons? Looks lowered...and amazing.
Yes on the Nitron 2 way coil overs just over 15mm drop.
The image below is one I just took from the configurator on the Lotus UK site. If you look at the gaps they still have it looking lower than when you buy one and more like mine after the coil overs.
IMG_5602.jpeg

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
PPF’ed and Revivified……..can’t wait for the darn CARB approval…..35% side windows tint next……..😉

Attachments

• Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 175
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    361.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 173

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
First time I have had to park in a public car park. I decided to go in the paid car park right next to the free one because there were loads of empty spaces. One advantage is no one parked next to ma another another the spaces are bigger. 😂

IMG_5643.jpeg

Honcho

Reaction score
Yes on the Nitron 2 way coil overs just over 15mm drop.
The image below is one I just took from the configurator on the Lotus UK site. If you look at the gaps they still have it looking lower than when you buy one and more like mine after the coil overs.
View attachment 36501
Are they the 2 way/piggyback ones? How do you find them in terms of harshness compared to your previous sport/tour suspension? How about the handling?

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
First time I have had to park in a public car park. I decided to go in the paid car park right next to the free one because there were loads of empty spaces. One advantage is no one parked next to ma another another the spaces are bigger. 😂
First-class move! Right up there with not getting the cheapest insurance, but getting the best value insurance!

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are they the 2 way/piggyback ones? How do you find them in terms of harshness compared to your previous sport/tour suspension? How about the handling?
I’d say it’s a big sharper on cornering but other than that I’ve not noticed any difference in comfort. I could have dropped it another 10mm easily but I’ve had lots of experience of going too low and having problems with tyres hitting the arches. Also there’s a sweet spot with lowering that when passed it definitely causes it to be harsh over bumps. I’ve even swapped lowered springs to go higher again which is a waste of money.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats you have the perfect spec 🫶🫶