Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Pixelated816

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is anyone planning on putting satin PPF on their Nimbus Grey Emira? I'm interested in how that would look.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
b8zzwu8b5mttqn3btg5b5zv35.jpg

131xknq5f8vxv13j5gea10e0c.jpg

f2wl5ccw237igg3ah1vynw4s7.jpg

ak24p3vbitchgsy8187zbku33.jpg

Source

Medic518

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Personal opinion, Nimbus is the best color hands-down followed by Magma Red.

Nimbus to me is the perfect blend of class and sport. Pull it into a valet and it'll look classy AF. Pull it into a paddock and it'll drip with racing presence. It has a foot in both. It also has the most dynamic contrast, which shows the shape of the car better than any other color and this is a car where you definitely want to show off the shape.

Everything above could be true about Magma as well, though Magma doesn't have quite as much dynamic contrast as nimbus. It does have more than the other colors, tho.

The rest of my list:

3. Seneca - very fun color, looks great, but mutes the shape a bit
4. Vivid Red - same as Seneca
5. Osmium - a more classic silver, still keeps some contrast but less than nimbus
6. Dark Verdant - visually interesting in how it highlights only small sections of the shape at a time. It's peek a boo.
7. Hethel Yellow - fun, but not the best shade of yellow I've seen and mutes the car the most of the fun colors
8. Shadow Gray - classy, but imo not special enough for this car

I haven't seen the other 2.0 colors on the car.
Yes sir.. you hit on my biggest point when defending Nimbus - Class, looks like a Bond type car, especially the "Harry Spec". Only fence issue for me is silver v. diamond cut wheels - I really can go either way, so I locked-in silver and figured I could faux a diamond cut with vinyl if I wanted..

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yes sir.. you hit on my biggest point when defending Nimbus - Class, looks like a Bond type car, especially the "Harry Spec". Only fence issue for me is silver v. diamond cut wheels - I really can go either way, so I locked-in silver and figured I could faux a diamond cut with vinyl if I wanted..

Same thought but I went with black wheels. The gentleman's race car look.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The color balance on this almost makes it look like Osmium.
Yeah definitely, I myself had to do a double-take when I first saw the above photos. But after comparing them side-by-side with an actual Osmium Silver car, the differences are more apparent:

ak24p3vbitchgsy8187zbku33.jpg

414812999_863242349143263_5920286245105512438_n.jpg

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yeah definitely, I myself had to do a double-take when I first saw the above photos. But after comparing them side-by-side with an actual Osmium Silver car, the differences are more apparent:

View attachment 35269
View attachment 35267
Being a Nimbus buyer I'm biased, but I just think Nimbus has so much more depth and contrast than Osmium. Would be interesting to see them side by side in person.

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Harry's build is the only build for this car in my opinion. Black pack looks slick but once you go black you can never go back. I might add black to the top after i get the car.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Harry's build is the only build for this car in my opinion. Black pack looks slick but once you go black you can never go back. I might add black to the top after i get the car.
Shamless plug. Here's mine awaiting pickup (posted in Delivery thread but deserves Nimbus as well):

Attachments

• IMG_1862.PNG
    IMG_1862.PNG
    454.8 KB · Views: 131

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Agree, it looks fantastic and I frequently get positive comments from people. However, I chose my spec before Harry chose his, so I think it should actually be called Nick's spec :D

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Put me in the fight too. Way before Harry. Mine has the black roof to make it different from Harry 🤣