New to Lotus…some help please.

Zedder

Reaction score
I understand that the FE is a V6 with a number of options included in its price. After some period of time, will there be a base V6 available that we can configure with just the options that we want? I’m hoping for a simple V6 manual car with minimal gadgets.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yes, own spec cars will be down the road a bit (pun intended). 2023 most likely in most markets. Also, later cars are likely to have additional options available to buyers that you can’t get on a first edition. Also note that you can also opt for a FE that has an I4 turbo charged engine from AMG mated to a DCT. and again, you’ll be able to own spec that format too.

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I understand that the FE is a V6 with a number of options included in its price. After some period of time, will there be a base V6 available that we can configure with just the options that we want? I’m hoping for a simple V6 manual car with minimal gadgets.
After the wait you will have numerous advantages. You will get to see the car and drive it, giving you the option to be very deliberate with your specifications.
More of everything; colors, wheels, interior etc. many of our concerns you will have answered in the flesh. I would however call different dealerships and find out their allocation for FE models and how long their list of deposits is. So you can choose where to get in line..
Texas for example has 3. Dallas Austin and Houston. Dallas is getting the most cars but they quit taking deposits followed be Austin then Houston. Austin will had your car flatbeded for service if you live far away. That’s super cool.
Enjoy the FORUM!!!!! I have learned a lot! I Love your car 😊 attached mine in New Orleans . Shane

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 49

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
After the wait you will have numerous advantages. You will get to see the car and drive it, giving you the option to be very deliberate with your specifications.
More of everything; colors, wheels, interior etc. many of our concerns you will have answered in the flesh. I would however call different dealerships and find out their allocation for FE models and how long their list of deposits is. So you can choose where to get in line..
Texas for example has 3. Dallas Austin and Houston. Dallas is getting the most cars but they quit taking deposits followed be Austin then Houston. Austin will had your car flatbeded for service if you live far away. That’s super cool.
Enjoy the FORUM!!!!! I have learned a lot! I Love your car 😊 attached mine in New Orleans . Shane
Love the 981 almost same as my old one!!!😍🥰