• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Lotus Elvira

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Rumored Lotus model planned for October release. In keeping with models beginning with the letter "E", we hear the prototype will be offered in black only. Stay tuned!
My sources say it follows the Spotrscar Design DNA with narrow midriff, flared hips and deep vee front cutouts for heat venting. Unlike other First Editions, this (as noted) arrives in Midnight Gloss with Pale Parchment interior.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Later today all 25 colors and final spec seats will be shared with Emira customers.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Courtesy of fully_leaded on Instagram, this must be the new unicycle Elvira spyder. Carved by air with added lightness. 🤣

21B28D8A-6A0D-4AF6-887A-642AAE33CDE9.jpeg

#fortheunicyclists

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
From the back I bet that’s just a big hole all the way from front to back. Because “porosity” is the new Lotus core design principle ;)

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Courtesy of fully_leaded on Instagram, this must be the new unicycle Elvira spyder. Carved by air with added lightness. 🤣

View attachment 4267
#fortheunicyclists
I think k it's the Key Fob, which comes in a choice of Sport or Touring suspension and FE colors. . Rotating the wheel opens various apertures as well as engages a celebrity custom dash AI assistant. A hidden feature is 5 selectable exhaust sounds that harken to the bygone ICE Age..

#For-the-Sentimental

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
From the back I bet that’s just a big hole all the way from front to back. Because “porosity” is the new Lotus core design principle ;)
This Cab Foward design is so advanced it leaves an ordinary chassis behind.
Take note also of the short turning radius.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This Cab Foward design is so advanced it leaves an ordinary chassis behind.
Take note also of the short turning radius.
Actually what is the turning radius? Has there been any spec released in this regard? :unsure:

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think they inadvertently added porosity to the tyres as its run a flat! :D

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This could be a preview of the Lotus Segway. You don't even have to stand up.