πŸ† EOTM May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now!

Which one should I take today?
View attachment 43586

Well, one of them might leave you without notice, so...

Screenshot_20240523_181302_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 43148

It's time for our first-ever Lotus Emira of the Month photo contest! Now that we have plenty of Lotus Emira owners on here, I'm excited to kick things off with a new monthly contest! I hope we'll be able to grow this into something bigger over the following months. The winner will receive a EOTM badge, and will be listed on the Lotus Emira Wall of Fame. (coming soon)

1. Post your best Lotus Emira photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
  2. πŸ‘‰ ** Post a short caption about the photo *** πŸ‘ˆ
  3. We'll leave this thread open until May 22nd, 2024 @ 3:00 EST
  4. All EOTM contest winners will not be re-eligible within 6 months of winning.
  5. Leaving a positive reaction on a post is how you vote. The entry with the most positive reactions is the winner.
So who won?

I'm going to have a similar experience driving 750 miles my first day. Anything you can share, any tips? Any surprises? Where'd you drive from > to?
From Salt Lake City to the San Francisco Bay Area. 11 miles. Essentially no cops and very high speed limit. So we ripped. Steering is great is I would find a curvy road. Make sure battery is charged! Mine threw a check engine after buying it and dealer had not kept battery on tender. Charged battery and it's been perfect ever since.

Back