• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

🏆 EOTM May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now!

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2022-lotus-emira-head-on.jpg

It's time for our first-ever Lotus Emira of the Month photo contest! Now that we have plenty of Lotus Emira owners on here, I'm excited to kick things off with a new monthly contest! I hope we'll be able to grow this into something bigger over the following months. The winner will receive a EOTM badge, and will be listed on the Lotus Emira Wall of Fame. (coming soon)

1. Post your best Lotus Emira photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
  2. 👉 ** Post a short caption about the photo *** 👈
  3. We'll leave this thread open until May 22nd, 2024 @ 3:00 EST
  4. All EOTM contest winners will not be re-eligible within 6 months of winning.
  5. Leaving a positive reaction on a post is how you vote. The entry with the most positive reactions is the winner.

Last edited:

B r I a n

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
"Morning After"
A picture of my Emira at Katie's Cars and Coffee (Great Falls, VA) on 20 April 2024, I picked up the car the day prior from Lotus of DC, it was the first Lotus Emira Lotus of DC delivered (19 April 22024).
Test.jpg

Last edited:
OP
El Chorizo

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've modified the contest a little bit. This is a more elegant system. Please see the updated first post for more information and the rules.

OP
El Chorizo

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome entries everyone. We sure do have some awesome rides in here!