Matching Ducati to an Emira anyone?

that bike is 125k plus customizing you could buy another emira . i've seen a super last time my bike was getting a fluid change beautiful bike but way out of my budget .

Oh wow. Is it a Superleggera V4 then?

I don’t think Volkswagen (owner of Ducati) would allow that. Of course they own Lamborghini so show a matched Ducati to it. More sales for VW.. :)

How many Ducati riders in this Forum and what do you ride? I've got a 2016 Monster 1200R, had a few others over the years. Perfect to keep the Emira company in the garage!

Attachments

• IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 87
How many Ducati riders in this Forum and what do you ride? I've got a 2016 Monster 1200R, had a few others over the years. Perfect to keep the Emira company in the garage!
I ride a ducati Supersport 939. Picked it up last summer after a while off the bike, it’s a great machine, plenty quick enough for me and easier for longer trips than my old street triple. I decided to try a Ducati after borrowing my friends anniversary monster 1200s. The twin engine is certainly different to a triumph triple! It’s funny as I work with a lot of Italians and I’d say the majority ride BMWs - I think they still have a bit of an image issue back home!

Scrambler Nightshift…might go for the shadow grey to keep with the theme

Reactions: JKP
I'm an 848 for the track and a '94 900SS for the road. For me there is nothing quite like the V-twin sound, particularly on the older bikes.

_FB25218.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

[edit: I have been thinking a 748SPS would look nice in the shed alongside the yellow Emira)

I'm an 848 for the track and a '94 900SS for the road. For me there is nothing quite like the V-twin sound, particularly on the older bikes.

View attachment 2730

View attachment 2731

[edit: I have been thinking a 748SPS would look nice in the shed alongside the yellow Emira)
oh nice... that's a super sexy red bike love it!! Ducati V-twin = auto-sex

that is my goal once i move to a more country like area in a few years. V-twin Ducati.... nothing sounds or feels like them. That is why i do not care what my car sounds like all that much, Ducati V-twin is just so king of sounds

I've got a 2000 996 (owned from new), a 2009 848 (owned from new) and a 2020 Hypermotard 950 - I like Ducati's.

Will be selling the 848 shortly though as it's replacement should be here soon.

I need to get a bike again some day. I miss it
IMG_20200827_175808.jpg