Maryland, USA

4380r

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Long time Lotus fan and owner. Have owned 10 over many years: 2 S2 Europas; 2 Twin Cam Special Europas; Turbo Esprit; 3 Elises; an 06 N/A Exige; 07 Exige S.

Currently Lotus-less…save for the 1/32 scale Emira slot cars I’ve assembled for my own use.

Will be looking at the Emira after they’ve been in customers hands for a year or two.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Long time Lotus fan and owner. Have owned 10 over many years: 2 S2 Europas; 2 Twin Cam Special Europas; Turbo Esprit; 3 Elises; an 06 N/A Exige; 07 Exige S.

Currently Lotus-less…save for the 1/32 scale Emira slot cars I’ve assembled for my own use.

Will be looking at the Emira after they’ve been in customers hands for a year or two.

Welcome! What part of MD? I may not be too far away here in DE. You're welcome to check out my Emira once I take delivery later this year.

OP

4380r

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Welcome! What part of MD? I may not be too far away here in DE. You're welcome to check out my Emira once I take delivery later this year.
I’m in Annapolis, but was born and raised on the eastern shore of Maryland, so I’m very familiar with Delaware. Even played club lacrosse for a team based in Lewes back in the day.

Folks here think DMV stands for District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia…but you and I know it’s always been for Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia, as in DelMarVa.

Thanks for the offer, I very well may take you up on it!

Clam

Reaction score
I’m in Annapolis, but was born and raised on the eastern shore of Maryland, so I’m very familiar with Delaware. Even played club lacrosse for a team based in Lewes back in the day.

Folks here think DMV stands for District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia…but you and I know it’s always been for Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia, as in DelMarVa.

Welcome, from a fellow Marylander!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Gosh I haven't heard DelMarVa since I lived in Delaware and worked at Chambers Works for DuPont in Deepwater NJ. Welcome to the forum!

OP

4380r

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Gosh I haven't heard DelMarVa since I lived in Delaware and worked at Chambers Works for DuPont in Deepwater NJ. Welcome to the forum!
No place like Delmarva. Years ago I pulled into a gas station in Denton, Maryland in my first Lotus: an S2 Europa. While gassing up, a pickup pulled in, a guy jumped out and ran up to the car. He patted the engine lid and asked “What’s under here?”

”The motor,” says I.

”Whaaaattt?” “I thought this was a little El Camino!”

Good times.

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Baltimore Here!!! I'm #1 for the I4 at Victory. I hope they cancel that ADM BS when its time to order.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Baltimore Here!!! I'm #1 for the I4 at Victory. I hope they cancel that ADM BS when its time to order.

Stop by Wilmington on your way home to show it off! Did Victory give you an October ETA? By the sounds of things today, it seems everything is now pushed another month back.. Maybe even longer.

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Stop by Wilmington on your way home to show it off! Did Victory give you an October ETA? By the sounds of things today, it seems everything is now pushed another month back.. Maybe even longer.
I'm with the FE I4. I will not see it until winter 23/24.