Magma & Black pack

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Talking of the wipers, mine are a bit juddry sometimes - I've got ppf on windscreen and ceramic coating
Ahh... my right wiper, looking out, does that and I have it the same as yours. Triggers me, I don;t like it. I mentioned it to the service centre when I took the car in for the software updates and seatbelt recall and they said it was fine. :rolleyes:

Up to 3k miles now. Car is f'in brilliant. The noise from the engine and exhaust have somehow improved 50%+. Gearbox always was good but now I am even more used to it, yeah, great.

Was yours the Emira I saw at Silverstone, parked on the grass quite near the main entrance?

20230709_104531.jpg

OP
P

Peeltone

Reaction score
Ahh... my right wiper, looking out, does that and I have it the same as yours. Triggers me, I don;t like it. I mentioned it to the service centre when I took the car in for the software updates and seatbelt recall and they said it was fine. :rolleyes:

Up to 3k miles now. Car is f'in brilliant. The noise from the engine and exhaust have somehow improved 50%+. Gearbox always was good but now I am even more used to it, yeah, great.

Was yours the Emira I saw at Silverstone, parked on the grass quite near the main entrance?

View attachment 28946
Hi

No not mine I was on a corporate jolly so the car was left at the hotel and bussed in I saw a DV one parked up next to the paddock club parking beside the exotica. Looked good in the company.

OP
P

Peeltone

Reaction score
Hope everyone is good and looking forward to some sun.

Quick update on my car, so I've done close to 3.5k miles now and had the first service a couple of weeks ago then took the car straight up to Scotland on a 700 mile round trip and the weather was generally poor.

Thankfully I seem to have avoided most of the issues that some others have... touch wood.

Car has been running great, no warning lights, no issues with not starting, dealer has done all the recalls and hasn't seemed to mess anything up even the wipers working normally now and well tested last week.

A couple of times the infotainment lost sound it stays on 'notification' sound and you lose the main audio, I can tell this is happened when I adjust the volume its not the main volume icon (musical note ?) that comes up its the notification sound icon, so have disconnected and reconnected the phone and that seems to generally sort it out. I think they updated the system at the service as it seems a bit more responsive.

Got it back from Scotland and went over it while washing the crap off, paint looks OK no bubbling, trying to get all the crap out of the body scoops is a pain especially the one that's under he door which exists into the wheel wheel, it likes to collect stones in there. I've got some dings on my ppt that are damaged which would've been the bodywork so will get those replaced when I get the chance at least its doing its job, the paint underneath was fine.

Trip to Scotland reminded me to open the boot slowly when the car is very wet!

Might see some of you on the roads in coming weeks/months when the weather turns !