Lotus Restarts Hethel Factory Tours After £100 Million Upgrade

Looks like Lotus is starting factory tours again beginning April 4. Here's to hoping we get more Emira content from visitors! Anyone planning to go?

More info here.

vcsPRAsset_3689076_314214_cf25aad1-441a-4533-9ba0-336259090eb7_0.jpg

I guess the challenge is going to be - how do you time your visit to see your car being built!?

Cheap enough to be good value but just a hard place to get to, even from the UK.

I guess the challenge is going to be - how do you time your visit to see your car being built!?

Cheap enough to be good value but just a hard place to get to, even from the UK.
Not for some...... ;)

This might be the only way the waiting, deposited Emira customers around the world might finally be able to see a genuine photo of a car with production-grade paint on it. It boggles the mind, but that's where we are.

maybe i can pay off the mofo's under the table to get me a car this summer.

seriously i will try and see how that works. i have no scruples. That tour sound kind of cool. Maybe i can say im selling to help an orphanage.

• Haha
Reactions: ADC
This might be the only way the waiting, deposited Emira customers around the world might finally be able to see a genuine photo of a car with production-grade paint on it. It boggles the mind, but that's where we are.
*no photography allowed 🤦🏻‍♂️

Probably put sheets over the cars or blindfold deposit holders identified upon entry

I have the tea shirt...... They role the cars on cast standard wheels not FE forged ones.