• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira to make appearance at Quail Show August 13th

emira-quail-show.png

I just received confirmation that the Lotus Emira will make an appearance at the Quail Show on August 13th in California. "The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering has provided an unparalleled and exclusive experience for motorsports enthusiasts and collectors from around the world to enjoy rare collections of fine automobiles and motorcycles in a garden-party setting on the rolling greens of Quail Lodge & Golf Club."

Last edited:

Stsainj

Reaction score
I wonder if it was supposed to make an appearance at the recently cancelled 😞 New York auto show.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
This would be a great event to view the Emira! Car week there in Carmel, CA has to be seen to truly appreciate.

everett

Reaction score
This would be a great event to view the Emira! Car week there in Carmel, CA has to be seen to truly appreciate.
How can someone check out the Emira during Car Week there in Carmel? Is there a specific time and place the Emira will be displayed?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
How can someone check out the Emira during Car Week there in Carmel? Is there a specific time and place the Emira will be displayed?
Some of the events you have to purchase tickets for, but I think the Quail is open to the public?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
The Emira looks striking at Quail :love:

quail-motorsports-gathering-2021-47.jpg