• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Gifts Arrived for Patiently Awaiting our CARB Approval (now expected by Mid March 2024)!

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Shit…. We have waited 2 1/2 years for our cars…There is no way that production issues and build quality has not improved. The Emira is an evolution of the Evora… More information to improve the car… The parts bins they are getting parts from also improved. There is no way this car isn’t better than the last…

I believe the wait has worked in our favor…
Yes, I agree. When you read the various issues and fixes that those in the U.K. and elsewhere have gone through with the early builds, we are definitely going to benefit from their experiences.

99Problems

Reaction score
Nope... its really kind of crazy how they managed to send that communication.... only to face plant something as simple as mailing 700-ish packages... Its like they found a new way to further annoy/disappoint deposit holders... I could care less about a hat and keychain, but its the principal of telling you they are doing something... then doing it for like 15% of folks. Just baffling...

seriously

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Nope... its really kind of crazy how they managed to send that communication.... only to face plant something as simple as mailing 700-ish packages... Its like they found a new way to further annoy/disappoint deposit holders... I could care less about a hat and keychain, but its the principal of telling you they are doing something... then doing it for like 15% of folks. Just baffling...

Bizarre really. Email list = email announcement. Address list = ship out gifts. If they have your email they have your address. Not sure what the issue is. Not sure we will ever know...

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I just received a Fedex notification from Lotus Cars originating from Livonia, MI so my gift is on the way! I'll be getting my car in person this Saturday.

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just received an UPS tracking number for the gift set. Funny thing is that I'm part of the 2.0FE group and I was only asked to submit a spec but without an additional deposit to finalize the spec. I have no idea if my car is built or if it was ever submitted.

Last edited:

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Received my gift today. It looks like they've changed the contents slightly from the earlier gifts.

IMG_3550.jpeg

Barcino2012

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Received my gift today. It looks like they've changed the contents slightly from the earlier gifts.

View attachment 38450
Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but in good old Lotus fashion, got a fedex update…………….aaaaaand it is delayed😂😂😂😂, Lotus typical……but in all fairness, it is Fedex’ mistake this time……I hope this finally closes out the never ending Lotus tardiness…..should get it tomorrow

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m kind of annoyed they screwed this roll out up, more than the car wait.

How hard can it be to send a hat and a pen to a list of names and addresses?

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m kind of annoyed they screwed this roll out up, more than the car wait.

How hard can it be to send a hat and a pen to a list of names and addresses?
Right? I'm just assuming I'm not getting a gift at this point

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

View attachment 38450
I got this same gift. No car yet. Last I heard 3 weeks ago was car is in Baltimore. VIN lookup showed it arriving in December. No word from the dealer yet. Just waiting patiently trying to find a cover so it can come home instead of into storage when I finally do get it.