Lotus Communication Oddities

JPS_67

Reaction score
I saw the presentation of the Emira in Japan. It was done with a LHD car. We had a presentation in the Netherlands with a RHD car. It did strike me as odd. Is it me? Or are there more strange things in the marketing campaign of Lotus Emira?

clp99

Reaction score
I saw the presentation of the Emira in Japan. It was done with a LHD car. We had a presentation in the Netherlands with a RHD car. It did strike me as odd. Is it me? Or are there more strange things in the marketing campaign of Lotus Emira?
Are you seriously asking if there are "more" strange things? :D:D I would say, just read the forum :)

But to be fair, I think it is just a thing about logistics. In Germany we had a RHD car as preview, because it was the one that toured UK before. That's probably the reason.

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Are you seriously asking if there are "more" strange things? :D:D I would say, just read the forum :)

But to be fair, I think it is just a thing about logistics. In Germany we had a RHD car as preview, because it was the one that toured UK before. That's probably the reason.

Lotus Communication Oddities....... am sure you meant Normalities :):ROFLMAO: