• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus : A New Dream: U.K. TV Program 17 July 2021

lotus-a-new-dawn-1.jpg

Channel 4 at 5.45 pm Saturday 17th July are showing a program titled : Lotus: A New Dream - focussed on new investment to build the first new lotus road car in over a decade. Not sure if you are overseas how to access the program - but I will be watching

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks for sharing!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel 4 at 5.45 pm Saturday 17th July are showing a program titled : Lotus: A New Dream - focussed on new investment to build the first new lotus road car in over a decade. Not sure if you are overseas how to access the program - but I will be watching

I need to figure out a way to view this from the US! Here's a quick preview of it:

Last edited:

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the one Lotus did about 10 years ago? "Dawn of a new Era?"

OP
NSXR

NSXR

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The program was worth a watch gave a good idea of the manufacturing challenge and dedication of some of the key people. Loved seeing the clay modelling and assembly of pre production test vehicles.? The Emira designer’s father was involved in the Bluebird land speed record vehicle.