Locked your spec - one thing you now wish you could change ?

Crown

Reaction score
For all who have locked your spec , just wondering if there is one thing you could change if lotus would let you ??
For me ive gone with an i4 Seneca and ice leather black pack, gloss black wheels . Happy with my choice, just a small thing but now wish I’d gone black calipers rather than yellow.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
For all who have locked your spec , just wondering if there is one thing you could change if lotus would let you ??
For me ive gone with an i4 Seneca and ice leather black pack, gloss black wheels . Happy with my choice, just a small thing but now wish I’d gone black calipers rather than yellow.
Great Post
I'm still borderline on whether I should have gone red leather on my Nimbus, rather than play it safe with black alcantara red stitch. Also think Seneka would have been nice and DV with yellow and tan... mmmmm

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
DV w/BP haunts my nights and probably will until I can see it in person. PPF & Ceramic 100%…

#ForTheRiskTakers

kitkat

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I would have maybe changed from silver wheels to black wheels on my magma black pack config. The black wheels look fantastic in all the pictures I've seen from reviews but I usually like silver wheels. I can always get them powder coated I guess.

Maybe that'll all change of course when we actually see real photos of the silver forged wheels.

I wouldn't be surprised if the silver forged wheels will delay my car's production.

695 to Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Maybe swap out the sports suspension given that it will never see a track. Almost changed it at the point of locking in while on a call with CS. But prefer sport than swap and a longer delay.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Tour suspension. After reading and watching all of the reviews that say Sport is a bit too rough on-road but speak of tour with gushing praise, seems like Tour was the way to go.

I have noticed though that almost every review that complains about the ride in Sport has a moment of glee in a corner so I don’t know.

Reactions: ARA

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Maybe swap out the sports suspension given that it will never see a track. Almost changed it at the point of locking in while on a call with CS. But prefer sport than swap and a longer delay.
Magma Red ✅
Tan leather, maybe ice grey?
Several reviews mention that tan looks great, my sales guy few to England and said it’s the best. Would have like to see them.
Yellow brake calipers ✅
Lower black pack ✅
Garage door opener ✅
Non Tintin glass✅
Sport suspension, touring? This is A tough one, Texas and most of the US have small flat Roads. Sport should be wonderful.
Goodyear tires ✅ it rains and I will drive to the beach 75miles away and the mountains 600miles
V6 manual ✅✅
Wheels silver? Haven’t seen them yet makes me wonder?
Can’t wait to fall in love 🥰, have never seen the Emira in person..

FYI talked with my salesman today deposits up from 35 in December to over 90… getting calls daily 😊

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Already changed sport to tour with no delay (apparently). I have moments thinking about every other colour and interior combination. I’ve Seneca with alcantara coming, but I think about nimbus with red and DV with tan more often than I’d like to admit.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
DV w/BP haunts my nights and probably will until I can see it in person. PPF & Ceramic 100%…

#ForTheRiskTakers
Same here. I also wonder if I should have gone with alcantara in yellow stitching with yellow calipers instead of tan interior with red calipers. Oh well, maybe I'll end up getting a GT version in a few years and will have it figured out by then...

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Already changed sport to tour with no delay (apparently). I have moments thinking about every other colour and interior combination. I’ve Seneca with alcantara coming, but I think about nimbus with red and DV with tan more often than I’d like to admit.
DV with tan is my spec, Nimbus with red my next pref!

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm currently on Nimbus with grey stitching but wavering over red leather. Wish they'd post pictures of all the combos instead of the variable configurator...

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got DV with BP and silver wheels, black calipers. Ice interior.

My thinking:
Understated with wheels = interior, calipers = roof. Yellow highlights in the badges complimented by yellow centre marker on wheel (aftermarket). Might get some yellow belts to replace the black ones. That red Start button cover will look out of place, hope it can be removed.

My re-thinking: (locked in already though)
Having seen some DV pics, the colour is so delicious I wish I hadn't gone for the BP, doesn't add much. Also the lettering on the rear will be practically invisible in black on DV.

Decided to go for a modern look rather than the classic green + tan. The Ice grey looks great, but concerned about how well it'll hold up and must admit the tan looks the business.

I'm sure I'll love it when it turns up anyway.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Got DV with BP and silver wheels, black calipers. Ice interior.

My thinking:
Understated with wheels = interior, calipers = roof. Yellow highlights in the badges complimented by yellow centre marker on wheel (aftermarket). Might get some yellow belts to replace the black ones. That red Start button cover will look out of place, hope it can be removed.

My re-thinking: (locked in already though)
Having seen some DV pics, the colour is so delicious I wish I hadn't gone for the BP, doesn't add much. Also the lettering on the rear will be practically invisible in black on DV.

Decided to go for a modern look rather than the classic green + tan. The Ice grey looks great, but concerned about how well it'll hold up and must admit the tan looks the business.

I'm sure I'll love it when it turns up anyway.
The yellow belts on the ice will be interesting. I think they’ll be really cool “contrasting” in the right way. I never considered that until reading this.

I’m also wondering how the BP will look. Restated - I’m also wondering how I’m going to justify the BP on DV…

I was going to go with silver calipers to match the interior but went with yellow for the pop. So once you have the belts I’d love to see pics. The yellow could be the way to go as they’d match the calipers for me.

For the “LOTUS” in black on the back, I’ve loved that idea since the start. Even a blended look as it’s as close to “murdered out” as I want to get. The alternative being silver or aftermarket/painted but I’m trying not to do too much altering of the car… Belts would be a major move for me for example. Trying to keep it pure.

Thanks for the bold idea! Sounds like our specs are close. Did you go with the clear glass or tinted? I went with the tinted option figuring it’ll be cooler temperature for the engine and it can still be seen while also flowing better with the BP. It can be open to be seen…

Zardoz

Reaction score

#ForTheRiskTakers
Same. It won't look bad, but probably an unnecessary expense. I am doing PPF & Ceramic no matter what color it was. I still like the black flowing from the A pillar all the way to back of hatch.. It would have nice to have green mirror caps.

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The yellow belts on the ice will be interesting. I think they’ll be really cool “contrasting” in the right way. I never considered that until reading this.

I’m also wondering how the BP will look. Restated - I’m also wondering how I’m going to justify the BP on DV…

I was going to go with silver calipers to match the interior but went with yellow for the pop. So once you have the belts I’d love to see pics. The yellow could be the way to go as they’d match the calipers for me.

For the “LOTUS” in black on the back, I’ve loved that idea since the start. Even a blended look as it’s as close to “murdered out” as I want to get. The alternative being silver or aftermarket/painted but I’m trying not to do too much altering of the car… Belts would be a major move for me for example. Trying to keep it pure.

Thanks for the bold idea! Sounds like our specs are close. Did you go with the clear glass or tinted? I went with the tinted option figuring it’ll be cooler temperature for the engine and it can still be seen while also flowing better with the BP. It can be open to be seen…
I went with the tinted rear, must admit I didn't give that option a lot of thought. It's not that tinted judging by the car Harry reviewed, he could still see the engine. Of course you get about 5000x more sunshine in TX than me here in UK!
The yellow belts might be wishful thinking on my part, I really have no idea how easily this can be done but I guess they'll be Volvo parts so shouldn't be too hard. Matching the belts to calipers sounds like a nice idea too.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Same. It won't look bad, but probably an unnecessary expense. I am doing PPF & Ceramic no matter what color it was. I still like the black flowing from the A pillar all the way to back of hatch.. It would have nice to have green mirror caps.
Oh yeah. That DV on the mirrors could be interesting. BP may demand they stay black for the flow of color but we will only know once we see it.