Local PPF/Ceramic Shops?

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I ordered my Emira through Park Place in Bellevue. Though I have not heard an update from them, my VIN is on the list of cars delivered to the US. With that in mind, I'd like to investigate PPF and ceramic coating options in the local area. I haven't had either on any car in the past, so I don't have firsthand experience with local shops doing this kind of work. I've read a bunch about pros and cons of each, but it looks like no matter what I decide to do, it's key to have a great technician/installer. Park Place have not reached out to me with any pricing or options, and I don't know who does their work.

Does anybody have a current quote for Park Place or other provider for their Emira?

Does anybody have experience with these servicers at Park Place for other vehicles? Can I expect they will do high quality work?

Does anybody have other local shops they would vouch for? I am in the greater Everett area, but open to the right place wherever it may be.

I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
K

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I sent an email to APC Autospa in Monroe today to get a quote. They use Kavaca brand PPF. I'll update this when I hear back.

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Park Place have not reached out to me with any pricing or options, and I don't know who does their work.
They do the work themselves (Park Place Auto Salon). See link HERE. Not an endorsement from me either way though - I'd be interested to hear if anyone has used their services before. It's certainly the convenient option, but not sure on price/quality.

OP
K

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks for the link. That is encouraging, actually. We can see that they offer XPEL (PPF), and both Gtechniq and Ceramic Pro coatings.

Rupes

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If you decide to pursue, let us know the costs and how you like it - you're about 6 months before me in the queue. :)

Drevil

Reaction score
I ordered my Emira through Park Place in Bellevue. Though I have not heard an update from them, my VIN is on the list of cars delivered to the US. With that in mind, I'd like to investigate PPF and ceramic coating options in the local area. I haven't had either on any car in the past, so I don't have firsthand experience with local shops doing this kind of work. I've read a bunch about pros and cons of each, but it looks like no matter what I decide to do, it's key to have a great technician/installer. Park Place have not reached out to me with any pricing or options, and I don't know who does their work.

Does anybody have a current quote for Park Place or other provider for their Emira?

Does anybody have experience with these servicers at Park Place for other vehicles? Can I expect they will do high quality work?

Does anybody have other local shops they would vouch for? I am in the greater Everett area, but open to the right place wherever it may be.

I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.
Everything about them is expensive . I wonder if they would roll a full wrap into financing? I am also on the list number 105.

OP
K

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
APC got back to me and quoted $6,500 for full PPF. They said they usually advise owners to do partial PPF with Ceramic as a more cost effective option. It looks like about $4K for their high end hybrid package.

Park Place called today to let me know my car is on a transport to them. They said they would send me an email with their paint protection packages soon.

99Problems

Reaction score
Their full PPF is $6900 using Xpel. They say the "new" Xpel they are using is much better about orange peel and clarity. I had Xpel on my last 911 GTS, and I wasn't a fan of it. I'm a big fan of STEK's dynoshield for better clarity, and better built in ceramic coating. If you are willing to come down to Portland area, there is a great shop here that uses STEK and does fantastic work (wrapped my current Porsche). The price is the same-ish, 7K for the full car wrapped. DM me if you want the shop info.

OP
K

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks. Yes, I got the price sheet from Park Place. It shows $6,900 for full PPF and $2,695 for "full frontal+". Their ceramic coating is listed at $2,200.

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can someone please post the Xpel photos of the coverages that were shown/quoted in the USA/Canada Delivery thread? It might be helpful for people viewing this thread.