Litchfield have collected their development Emira

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
All new cars have some paint defects, whether it's rotary or sanding marks, small scratches, etc. "Wobbles" is an interesting term that could mean any number of things.

I've seen videos of brand new Ferrari's, Rolls Royce and Bentley's that needed attention.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Can’t wait for upgrades. I4 AMG tune up from Litchfield will be awesome!!

Reactions: ADC

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm baffled by the insistence of some in chucking PS4S' on the car, but ok (maybe they're cheaper than the LTS Goodyears? or more readily available... 🤷‍♂️ ). I suppose keeping the tyre-related handling properties "as designed" hardly matters if you are tearing out the whole suspension anyway.

Last edited:

Willma

Reaction score
I'm baffled by the insistence of some in chucking PS4S' on the car, but ok (maybe they're cheaper than the LTS Goodyears? or more readily available... 🤷‍♂️ ). I suppose keeping the tyre-related handling properties "as designed" hardly matters if you are tearing out the whole suspension anyway.
I assumed it is on Cup 2s and the PS4s are their choice of winter tyres.
Car looks lovely might go and lick their windows and stare at it.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
paint wobbles???
That doesnt sound great does it..... when litchfield have to correct the paint finish on a brand new lotus
Take any new car to a detailer for PPF and they will all complain about defects from factory. My F80 was no different

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I assumed it is on Cup 2s and the PS4s are their choice of winter tyres.
Car looks lovely might go and lick their windows and stare at it.
Oh, I get why they swapped out the track-biased tyres (Cup2s in UK winter == nope), but just wonder why you would't use the road tyre made specifically for the car. The PS4 is hardly a winter tyre :)

Hethel Merman

Reaction score
Interesting that rather than the touring or sports, they've gone for the track suspension option.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Would slicks not be better for track use?
Yes, in the appropriate weather conditions. The Emira FE is not a track car. You might be thinking about the Emira GT4 which is the race-only (not road registered) version?

Evotion

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Will people please stop winding up us April and May 2021 depositors such as myself and @TomE announcing they put an 'early' deposit in at Goodwood and have already gotten their Emira!

:D :) :rolleyes: :LOL:

Ha. No worries. It now suits me but I do chuckle each time.

The Emira FE is NOT a track car , correct, BUT it will be bloody good round short, curvy circuits with the sports suspension set-up particularly. Very good.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Both of the suspension options would be overwhelmed by slicks.
I'm not saying your right or wrong, I have no idea tbh, I'm just wondering how you do having not driven both suspension options on track at all let alone with various tyre options?