Lets take some time to thank our production line workers at Lotus

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I know we all are disappointed in the delays, myself being very vocal about it at times. I am a pre reveal FE reservation holder in the United States. I just want to take some time out to thank the people working at Lotus pumping these vehicles out. Its no easy task creating a new platform and getting everything right. So thank you gentleman/gentlewoman for all the hard work you are doing. I know I am going to be impressed when my Emira hits the US. God bless and have a wonderful Holiday Break.

I know we all are disappointed in the delays, myself being very vocal about it at times. I am a pre reveal FE reservation holder in the United States. I just want to take some time out to thank the people working at Lotus pumping these vehicles out. Its no easy task creating a new platform and getting everything right. So thank you gentleman/gentlewoman for all the hard work you are doing. I know I am going to be impressed when my Emira hits the US. God bless and have a wonderful Holiday Break.
Happy Holidays!

Huge thank you to all the people at Lotus Cars and @GatorMotorsport. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎄

Well spoken Der .

Well said, and Happy Goodyear or Cup 2´s to all of us1 🥂🎊

In today’s world where it seems 1/2 the people are working from home or doing computer crap that doesn’t really accomplish anything REAL (“META” anyone…), I greatly appreciate EVERYONE who actually turns a wrench, puts a weld down or does anything that actually creates a physical item of value.

So YES, —THANK YOU— Lotus line workers and anyone else working in the real world.