• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Leak from Windscreen Washer system - Anyone had this?

PJS

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi

The car is leaking Halfords finest washer fluid on my garage floor. No idea where from, Anyone else had this ?and if so what was the fix. Thanks.
IMG_3073.jpg

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes, had exactly the same - when it went to Central Lotus for the recalls they replaced a split pipe (not a big job) under warranty and it’s been absolutely fine since 👍

OP
PJS

PJS

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
thanks that’s good to know

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I suspect I have this issue, despite not seeing the leak. I've filled the reservoir twice in two days. 🤣

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
sorry to hear you have this issue too - I was a bit quick to declare mine fixed. It is better, but still slowly draining onto the garage floor 😬 Booked in for 12 month service at Central Lotus in a few weeks, so will add to the list of warranty repairs