Le Mans - Bugatti track

Nico

Reaction score
I did few turns on Le Mans last Sunday ; with a 1m56s.. for my best lap ; even if it's the Sport version ; it seems to soft for my taste. I'm looking after Ohlïns or KW for the next season :)

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Awesome, looks like you had the track to yourself. I don't see any marshals either - did you break in? :ROFLMAO:

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I did few turns on Le Mans last Sunday ; with a 1m56s.. for my best lap ; even if it's the Sport version ; it seems to soft for my taste. I'm looking after Ohlïns or KW for the next season :)
Don't rule out Nitron. I can recommend Nitron as there products are ACE especially given the price. And they have a vast amount of expertise with Lotus cars.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great vid Nico. And well done on the drive... beautifully controlled slow inputs to maximize the traction circle. It's even more obvious from watching the G meter, excellent control. 🤙

Carrying pace with finesse on a big track like that is deceptively slow-looking on video, until seeing you pass that Porsche like it's standing still! 😆

OP
Nico

Nico

Reaction score
Awesome, looks like you had the track to yourself. I don't see any marshals either - did you break in? :ROFLMAO:
64CD74F4-F862-41ED-BEAE-0C45294E722B_1_201_a.jpeg

A least it was really hard to find clean full turn with the traffic ; but we also manage few turns in dark :)

OP
Nico

Nico

Reaction score
Don't rule out Nitron. I can recommend Nitron as there products are ACE especially given the price. And they have a vast amount of expertise with Lotus cars.
I think back in the days I was the really first one with Ohlïns 3 ways on my Exige S1, and it was far ahead the Nitron ; but you may right, they may improve there products. But with half the price difference, I imagine that on only the trademark on the others ....