• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lamborghini Revuelto

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I’ve always said the Emira is up there with the Huracan when it comes to looks,

But honestly check this out it’s the replacement for the Aventador, I was never really an Aventador fan well it’s looks anyway.

Check this Revuelto out it’s like a blown up Huracan a pure master class when it comes to design.

Bravo Lamborghini 👌🏻

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I’ve always said the Emira is up there with the Huracan when it comes to looks,

But honestly check this out it’s the replacement for the Aventador, I was never really an Aventador fan well it’s looks anyway.

Check this Revuelto out it’s like a blown up Huracan a pure master class when it comes to design.

Bravo Lamborghini 👌🏻
Half a million USD. My wife would be pissed all the way off. My girlfriend would love it 🥰

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
That’s expensive but most of the rich people who own them will lock them a awwy and then double/triple their money in years to come.

Money comes to money 😊