KEF and a VERY exposed shifter linkage 😄

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220508-091852_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot from the latest video if the new facility. Can see the sub and the interesting shift linkage. Also, a protective cover on the caliper.

Yes, I am starving for new Emira media!

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Considering the amount of time I spend on this forum I'm hopelessly screwed if my Base V6 isn't delivering until June 2023. Although MAYBE I will have decided on a color by then...

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah once the U.K. people start getting theirs and posting pictures and videos, that's going to make it harder on us in the U.S. to have to just sit and wait for ours to be delivered.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah once the U.K. people start getting theirs and posting pictures and videos, that's going to make it harder on us in the U.S. to have to just sit and wait for ours to be delivered.
Oooh, a moral maze - to post or not to post? Do you want exciting, teasing images or radio silence to ease your yearning?!

haaaake

Reaction score
Me staring at everyone's shifter linkages while waiting for my car to arrive in the US..

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 1.57.54 PM.png

Porter

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Considering the amount of time I spend on this forum I'm hopelessly screwed if my Base V6 isn't delivering until June 2023. Although MAYBE I will have decided on a color by then...
I actually expect my FE won't deliver until about then. It was "Fall 2022" and then "Likely January 2023" and now I really suspect it will be late spring or early summer of 2023.

Porter

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are you saying we don't own America any more?! How did i miss that one?:ROFLMAO:

Next you'll be telling me we lost Canada and Australia too!
Wait until NI and Scotland make their exits, it's going to get weird. o_O

No more UK then, it'll just be "England and the occupied Welsh territories" :ROFLMAO: