It's time for an NSW Oz Emira coffee catch-up

BarryH

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Given its the new year and there is starting to be a few of us here in Sydney and surrounds, it might be a nice idea to follow in our UK brethren's steps, and start having a monthly social Coffee & Chin-wag Anyone up for it?

Suggestions for location? (Somewhere with a good Cafe and carpark) based on ease of getting there and where folks are located.
(eg Bobbin Head, The City etc.)

First/Last weekend of the month?

Looking forwards to joining that LOTUS fraternity in the real world :)

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great call out. Same goes for the Melbourne folks! There should now be over 100x delivered Emiras across VIC and NSW!

crashprash

Reaction score
Given its the new year and there is starting to be a few of us here in Sydney and surrounds, it might be a nice idea to follow in our UK brethren's steps, and start having a monthly social Coffee & Chin-wag Anyone up for it?

Suggestions for location? (Somewhere with a good Cafe and carpark) based on ease of getting there and where folks are located.
(eg Bobbin Head, The City etc.)

First/Last weekend of the month?

Looking forwards to joining that LOTUS fraternity in the real world :)
Keen

Sentinel

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Keen. I’m an hour north of Sydney so towards the north rather than south works well for me :)

ChrisDan

Reaction score
the Sydney lotus club Australia have a meet up once a month in inner south Sydney. We had four Emiras at the cars and coffee in Pittwater / Mona vale in December. I’m planning to attend the cars and coffee at Stives showground next Sunday (first Sunday of each month). I was going to take my Elise but if there are a few emira’s interested I will drive the Emira.

OP
BarryH

BarryH

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
the Sydney lotus club Australia have a meet up once a month in inner south Sydney. We had four Emiras at the cars and coffee in Pittwater / Mona vale in December. I’m planning to attend the cars and coffee at Stives showground next Sunday (first Sunday of each month). I was going to take my Elise but if there are a few emira’s interested I will drive the Emira.
Is that going to be Sunday 4th of Feb? If so let me know the details (St Ives Show ground, starting when? - Is there a cafe there or it's bring your own coffee, in a LOTUS travel mug of course).

OP
BarryH

BarryH

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Cool will be there!
BTW When is the next Lotus Club Australia event?

Conversely a simple "Emira Owners & Fans" get-together would also be a go-er drill into each others experience to date, especially for us new to the brand.

(based on the thread so far, Northern Sydney would be the preferred location - eg Bobbin Head has a sizeable carpark and a good cafe for breakfast - in the National Park)

ChrisDan

Reaction score
Cool will be there!
BTW When is the next Lotus Club Australia event?

Conversely a simple "Emira Owners & Fans" get-together would also be a go-er drill into each others experience to date, especially for us new to the brand.

(based on the thread so far, Northern Sydney would be the preferred location - eg Bobbin Head has a sizeable carpark and a good cafe for breakfast - in the National Park)
change of plan for me I’m planning to attend the following event next Sunday . Chris Harris in town so can’t resist this one. Few other lotus drivers will be there. If you are interested attached is the registration.
the lotus club details can be found on this website, they are usually the second and third Sunday of the month. I rarely attend these and generally catch up with lotus drivers at the track days through SSC or Csca and informal drives.

EM11RA

Reaction score
Bit new to posting on forums...so excuse my posting skills. I own a seneca blue emira and based in Sydney... Loving the car and no issues so far touch wood! Be great to meet with other emira owners..

incrediblybad

Reaction score
change of plan for me I’m planning to attend the following event next Sunday . Chris Harris in town so can’t resist this one. Few other lotus drivers will be there. If you are interested attached is the registration.
the lotus club details can be found on this website, they are usually the second and third Sunday of the month. I rarely attend these and generally catch up with lotus drivers at the track days through SSC or Csca and informal drives.
I'm also headed to the collecting cars event, with a mate bringing his Elise in tow.