Introducing Emira Forum - Darkmode!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
emira-forum-dark-mode-v1.png

I would like to be the first to introduce you to a new style on the Emira Forum! We've been hard at work creating a new "Dark Mode" version of the forum that might be easier on the eyes. This is still a work in progress, so if you have any issues, please let us know. There are two ways to access the new design. You can click on the "Moon" next to the search button at the top, or click on the "change style" at the bottom of the website.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 3027

I would like to be the first to introduce you to a new style on the Emira Forum! We've been hard at work creating a new "Dark Mode" version of the forum that might be easier on the eyes. This is still a work in progress, so if you have any issues, please let us know. There are two ways to access the new design. You can click on the "Moon" next to the search button at the top, or click on the "change style" at the bottom of the website.
Ok..... so the website went Shadow Grey. Sorry, not a fan.
Original version was crisp, clean and more legible.

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok..... so the website went Shadow Grey. Sorry, not a fan.
Original version was crisp, clean and more legible.

The light style is the default and will still available.

This is just another option for those that prefer a darker website.

Dabjbr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I run dark mode on my phone and laptop mainly to conserve battery. That said, I really appreciate this option as I ocassionaly read the iPad late night in bed when I can’t sleep and this is easier on the eyes and doesn’t disrupt my wife’s sleep.
thanks for the feature!!!

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
But will this be limited or will all of us who were in the forum first have it exclusively?

You know we don’t want to be one of those people that used the forum on 7/7 but then don’t get the Shadow Grey option because of where our server pinged but then someone who joined in August gets the limited edition views…

Giggle.

#ForTheSilly

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
But will this be limited or will all of us who were in the forum first have it exclusively?

You know we don’t want to be one of those people that used the forum on 7/7 but then don’t get the Shadow Grey option because of where our server pinged but then someone who joined in August gets the limited edition views…

Giggle.

#ForTheSilly
This feature is for those Left in the dark by poor communications.

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
View attachment 3027

nice..... very nice :) thanks

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I prefer the original version ( like coca cola ) somethings are just not to be messed with 🙂

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are there 7 more colours coming with the next version? Can we try guessing what they are until someone hacks the website code and finds they're already there? :)

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there 7 more colours coming with the next version? Can we try guessing what they are until someone hacks the website code and finds they're already there? :)

haha, we might need a Magma Red version!

Sir Donald Trump

Reaction score
View attachment 3027

Darkmode is much better and easier on the eyes. Thanks for taking the time to do this supersix

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I much prefer it, thanks. Takes a while to get used to but once you it works really well. Helps that I run dark mode as standard on the OS as well.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
View attachment 3027

Getting used to it now - and definitely easier on the eyes, nice one!