inizio prove e modifiche | start testing and modifications

andreino14

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
iniziamo con la sostituzione di cat. con un tubo (provvisorio) in inox. Il rumore è già cambiato. Attendiamo le targhe per la prova in strada. A seguire test in titanio.

let's start with the substitution of cat. with a (provisional) stainless steel tube. The noise has already changed. We await the plates for the road test. Titanium tests to follow.

Attachments

• 1675072606077.jpg
    1675072606077.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 1675072606086.jpg
    1675072606086.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 1675072606120.jpg
    1675072606120.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
iniziamo con la sostituzione di cat. con un tubo (provvisorio) in inox. Il rumore è già cambiato. Attendiamo le targhe per la prova in strada. A seguire test in titanio.

let's start with the substitution of cat. with a (provisional) stainless steel tube. The noise has already changed. We await the plates for the road test. Titanium tests to follow.

Great info! What is the weight of the catalytic converter, the scale does not show it. ;)

And what is the weight of this stainless steel cat delete?

any engine check code / error code?

Car run good after cat delete?
No mistake, as soon as I get the plates I tell you.

Is that in tour mode or sports with the valves open? The video doesnt really do justice to remove the 3rd cat.. cant really hear much difference. Maybe on the higher RPM ranges in sport/track mode?

È in modalità tour o sport con le valvole aperte? Il video non rende davvero giustizia alla rimozione del 3 ° gatto .. non riesco davvero a sentire molta differenza. Forse sulle gamme di RPM più elevate in modalità sport/pista?
è in modalità traccia

Grazie, non vedo l'ora di saperne di più da te.
a differenza di EVORA, la valvola sul terminale si apre e si chiude ai regimi del motore indipendentemente dalla mappa

unlike EVORA, the valve on the muffler opens and closes at engine speeds regardless of the map

a differenza di EVORA, la valvola sul terminale si apre e si chiude ai regimi del motore indipendentemente dalla mappa

unlike EVORA, the valve on the muffler opens and closes at engine speeds regardless of the map
Correct. I hope to find solutions that can keep valves open at all times.

buongiorno, prima uscita con EMIRA. Marcia bene e il passaggio alla terza CAT va bene, nessun errore o altro. Il suono è buono ma ad alti regimi (non sono andato oltre i 5000 giri), limitato dalla valvola anche in modalità pista.

good morning, first outing with EMIRA. It drives well and the transition to the third CAT is fine, no errors or anything. The sound is good but at high revs (I didn't go beyond 5000 rpm), limited by the valve even in track mode.

Thank you for the update. I have also ordered the Komo-Tec Pipe to replace the third CAT.

Do you have any videos of the sound after installing the pipe?

We still need to find a solution to permanently keep the valves open!

buongiorno, prima uscita con EMIRA. Marcia bene e il passaggio alla terza CAT va bene, nessun errore o altro. Il suono è buono ma ad alti regimi (non sono andato oltre i 5000 giri), limitato dalla valvola anche in modalità pista.

good morning, first outing with EMIRA. It drives well and the transition to the third CAT is fine, no errors or anything. The sound is good but at high revs (I didn't go beyond 5000 rpm), limited by the valve even in track mode.

Grazie per l'aggiornamento. Ho anche ordinato il tubo Komo-Tec per sostituire il terzo CAT.

Hai qualche video del suono dopo aver installato il tubo?

Dobbiamo ancora trovare una soluzione per tenere definitivamente aperte le valvole!
FOR THE MOMENT ONLY THIS

Attachments

• VID-20230128-WA0008.mp4
    6.5 MB
Thank you for the update. I have also ordered the Komo-Tec Pipe to replace the third CAT.

Do you have any videos of the sound after installing the pipe?

We still need to find a solution to permanently keep the valves open!
Let us know how you Get on once its been installed

HELLO , I did about 700 km and I can say that the engine pushes well and on 4000/5000 rpm the sound is quite good, the only problem is the closure of the valve directly proportional to the use of the accelerator

HELLO , I did about 700 km and I can say that the engine pushes well and on 4000/5000 rpm the sound is quite good, the only problem is the closure of the valve directly proportional to the use of the accelerator
Is this with the 3rd Cat delete?

riusciresti mica afare un video dall'esterno di un tuo passaggio con valvolachiusa e uno con valvola aperta? anche uno dall'interno se fosse possibile per avere un'idea del rumore in cabina.
Sono interessato anch'io a fare questa modifica quando arriverà e vorrei rendermi conto del rumore che si verrebbe a generare.

Could you make a video from the outside of one of your steps with the valve closed and one with the valve open? even one from inside if possible to get an idea of the noise in the cabin.

I too am interested in making this change when it arrives and I would like to understand the noise that would be generated.

Back