I4FE what’s next?

Phantome46

Reaction score
So now the details have been released for the I4 how do we confirm the order?

I placed my first £2k but have not heard from lotus again. Do I need to call them or wait for the 8th April?

I’m sure this is a silly question but didn’t want to miss out on my build slot.

So now the details have been released for the I4 how do we confirm the order?

I placed my first £2k but have not heard from lotus again. Do I need to call them or wait for the 8th April?

I’m sure this is a silly question but didn’t want to miss out on my build slot.
They are busy right now with the Eletre.
Please call back later.

i4 fe has alot of time before confirm .V6mt base is suppose to be oct- dec 2022 orders for delivery jun -aug 2023 then the i4fe

I called them yesterday. The 8th is the go live date for i4 configurations, he seemed to think we would get a call but it might be an email. Your deposit date will determine how early you get one and i4 builds will start in "Autumn". I could not get a delivery date from them other than I was an early deposit (July 8th) so would be one of the first.

You should get a phone call about your config lockin and presumably to make a further payment.

You are over six months from your next step of locking in your config. This takes lots of patience.

Still waiting for finance details to go live on the site. Don't understand why they can't do it now the price is there.

I wonder if it's due to OTR price and rumoured c02 emissions issues.