Hi from Switzerland/Austria

DrNio13

Reaction score
Looks like a good possibility of a July delivery now for me too, perfect šŸ‘šŸ»

Iā€™m also still tweaking my config on a daily basis, itā€™s so hard with those six colours!

For future upgrades first thing is performance, 460 - 500hp will be the target and will require little more than exhaust headers, cat and a remap. Lets see how the brakes and suspension are..
As we all love a bit of carbon once thereā€™s some tasty bits coming along any plastics will be swapped out, but thatā€™ll be about it really other than a detail some ppf and a coat of Gtechniq to keep her clean.
Very excited šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ»
where are you planning to do these modifications btw? At Lotus or somewhere else?

Jacob

Reaction score
End of March I was informed by Kumschick that the delivery month for my car (August in executed SPA) is heading towards 'Autumn' (no further details).

Their own exhibition model will be delivered in June now (earlier expected in April).

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
End of March I was informed by Kumschick that the delivery month for my car (August in executed SPA) is heading towards 'Autumn' (no further details).

Their own exhibition model will be delivered in June now (earlier expected in April).
Thanks for the info. Since the exhibition model is coming in June now and 2nd Batch will be 2-4 weeks after, it will most likely be End of June / Start of July for 1st customer cars. Right?

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Did you get any new info about delivery dates from Kumschick? I got a phone call a month back where they talked about the Delay-Video from Matt Windle. But no further Info since.

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
Did you get any new info about delivery dates from Kumschick? I got a phone call a month back where they talked about the Delay-Video from Matt Windle. But no further Info since.
Hi guys,
Last I heard back in July was that they ā€˜calculatedā€™ Q4 for my carā€™s delivery, was originally August.
Devastated as mine comes on Cup 2ā€™s wonā€™t be used in winter or wear winter tyres .. so sheā€™ll be most probably collected with a trailer and will sit in my garage til Aprilā€™23 šŸ˜•

masterpede

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi guys,
Last I heard back in July was that they ā€˜calculatedā€™ Q4 for my carā€™s delivery, was originally August.
Devastated as mine comes on Cup 2ā€™s wonā€™t be used in winter or wear winter tyres .. so sheā€™ll be most probably collected with a trailer and will sit in my garage til Aprilā€™23 šŸ˜•
I Mean Q4 starts in 22 days (hopium). Yeah i'll try and reach them in the coming week. Maybe they know when they'll get their showroom-/testdrive-cars. who knows...

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
I Mean Q4 starts in 22 days (hopium). Yeah i'll try and reach them in the coming week. Maybe they know when they'll get their showroom-/testdrive-cars. who knows...
Yes was thinking to give Frank a quick call next week also - might ask him for an Exige for a weekend just to scratch the itch!! šŸ˜‚

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
I just drove GroƟglockner for the first time yesterday and my lord, Iā€™m compelled to move for the roads as well šŸ˜¬
The high alpine straƟe is very good, can be touristy on the weekends though as are all the well known passes.. there are so many great roads here, But local knowledge is key šŸ˜‰
Are you here for the driving or?

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The high alpine straƟe is very good, can be touristy on the weekends though as are all the well known passes.. there are so many great roads here, But local knowledge is key šŸ˜‰
Are you here for the driving or?

I woke up early, and had the pass all to myself :)

Yes itā€™s a driving trip, Iā€™ve already driven:

NĆ¼rburgring
Romantic Road
Glossglockner
Passo di Stalle
Passo Tre Croci
Gardena Pass
Sella Pass
Nigra Pass
Jaufenpass

Currently staying on Timmelsjoch, and headed to:

Stelvio Pass
Gavia Pass
Mortirolo Pass
San Marco Pass
San Bernardino Pass
Gotthard Pass
Furka Pass
Grimsel Pass
Sustenpass
Klausenpass
Hahntennjoch
Lotus Driving Academy
Goodwood Revival

Iā€™d love to hear about some of the hidden gems, if youā€™re willing to share!

OP
Jonny

Jonny

Reaction score
I woke up early, and had the pass all to myself :)

Yes itā€™s a driving trip, Iā€™ve already driven:

NĆ¼rburgring
Romantic Road
Glossglockner
Passo di Stalle
Passo Tre Croci
Gardena Pass
Sella Pass
Nigra Pass
Jaufenpass

Currently staying on Timmelsjoch, and headed to:

Stelvio Pass
Gavia Pass
Mortirolo Pass
San Marco Pass
San Bernardino Pass
Gotthard Pass
Furka Pass
Grimsel Pass
Sustenpass
Klausenpass
Hahntennjoch
Lotus Driving Academy
Goodwood Revival

Iā€™d love to hear about some of the hidden gems, if youā€™re willing to share!
Sounds like an epic trip, wouldnā€™t fancy the fuel, tyre and beer bill!! šŸ˜…

So, sounds like youā€™re headed from Austria over to Switzerland - basically my weekly commute to work!
If youā€™re going the quicker St. Anton way then for sure avoid the Arlberg tunnel as thereā€™s quite the playground if you go over it and around Lech, zurs area.
Iā€™d recommend though heading down the Serfaus way (180) towards Scuol, its a great road which takes you to another amazing area the Albula Alps en route to San Benardino.
From Scuol, head for direction Davos - this is the FlĆ¼ela pass - its mega! From here you can use the Albula, Julier and SplĆ¼gen passes to reach the San Benardino and in my opinion one of the best driving areas.
The San Benardino has a lot to offer also, the fast newer road is incredible, and where I stretch the legs of the Superbike. Itā€™s wide, open and very fast with Circuit like road surface. Currently though there are a few road works going on. The old road though (Number 13) is also very good and much quieter. The pass itself is nice enough but gets busy.
I see from your immense list you will go up to the famous big figure 8 (Susten, furka, grimsel, Nufenen) definitely somewhere to hit early or evening and also midweek - be very careful of the Police in Switzerland, things can get expensive. Itā€™s often worth doing a ā€˜sightingā€˜ run first to check before fully sending it!! They do mainly stay down in the villages and not so much on the actual passes themselves.

Have fun, the weather looks good for the next week or so.

Cheers
Jonny

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sounds like an epic trip, wouldnā€™t fancy the fuel, tyre and beer bill!! šŸ˜…

So, sounds like youā€™re headed from Austria over to Switzerland - basically my weekly commute to work!
If youā€™re going the quicker St. Anton way then for sure avoid the Arlberg tunnel as thereā€™s quite the playground if you go over it and around Lech, zurs area.
Iā€™d recommend though heading down the Serfaus way (180) towards Scuol, its a great road which takes you to another amazing area the Albula Alps en route to San Benardino.
From Scuol, head for direction Davos - this is the FlĆ¼ela pass - its mega! From here you can use the Albula, Julier and SplĆ¼gen passes to reach the San Benardino and in my opinion one of the best driving areas.
The San Benardino has a lot to offer also, the fast newer road is incredible, and where I stretch the legs of the Superbike. Itā€™s wide, open and very fast with Circuit like road surface. Currently though there are a few road works going on. The old road though (Number 13) is also very good and much quieter. The pass itself is nice enough but gets busy.
I see from your immense list you will go up to the famous big figure 8 (Susten, furka, grimsel, Nufenen) definitely somewhere to hit early or evening and also midweek - be very careful of the Police in Switzerland, things can get expensive. Itā€™s often worth doing a ā€˜sightingā€˜ run first to check before fully sending it!! They do mainly stay down in the villages and not so much on the actual passes themselves.

Have fun, the weather looks good for the next week or so.

Cheers
Jonny

Amazing! Thank you for this!

Compared to the states, the cost of your beer offsets the cost of your fuel lol.

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Welcome on board and be good Johnny...
"Are you going to play football this year, John?"
"Nah!"
"Oh, well you must be going to play cricket this year then
Are you Johnny?"
"Nah! nah! nah!"
"Boy, you sure are a funny kid, Johnny, but I like you! So tell me
What kind of a boy are you, John?" :)