Hi from Cheshire,

CheshireCat

Reaction score
Deposit July 12th. New to Lotus but impressed by knowledge and loyalty of Lotus enthusiasts and especially the guys at Christopher Neil Northwich Lotus. Second deposit for launch down but very undecided re colour. Grateful for this forum.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Deposit July 12th. New to Lotus but impressed by knowledge and loyalty of Lotus enthusiasts and especially the guys at Christopher Neil Northwich Lotus. Second deposit for launch down but very undecided re colour. Grateful for this forum.
I'm assuming by the screen name the Emira puts a smile on your face?
Welcome aboard.

1500 GT

Reaction score
First deposit on 13th July and also from Cheshire so if you are going V6 FE then I assume delivery pretty much on the same day at Christopher Neil. Hopefully before the end of the summer!

OP
C

CheshireCat

Reaction score
First deposit on 13th July and also from Cheshire so if you are going V6 FE then I assume delivery pretty much on the same day at Christopher Neil. Hopefully before the end of the summer!
Yes going for the V6 FE so possibly both cars delivered together.