• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hi all.

Fido

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Eagerly awaiting news of the I4 and some sort of review. I’m rather hoping to find it’s just the model for me but I don’t want a first edition so haven’t put a deposit down. I had a 111s Elise some years back and loved it, rather wish circumstances had allowed me to keep it but such is life. Looking to treat myself to a retirement pressie! My Elise was Aubergine, an awesome purple and I imagine an Emira would look good in it too.

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Eagerly awaiting news of the I4 and some sort of review. I’m rather hoping to find it’s just the model for me but I don’t want a first edition so haven’t put a deposit down. I had a 111s Elise some years back and loved it, rather wish circumstances had allowed me to keep it but such is life. Looking to treat myself to a retirement pressie! My Elise was Aubergine, an awesome purple and I imagine an Emira would look good in it too.
Welcome to the forum and to the grand wait. You might want to put a deposit down now, assuming it is fully refundable, as the i4 isn't scheduled to go into production until next year. I'm waiting for an i4 as well and am hoping for a delivery in probably a couple of years, based on my waitlist position at a U.S. dealership. From what I understand, those of you in the U.K. should be able to get them earlier, but I imagine there is already a significant wait for the base i4, even though it hasn't been officially released.

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Fido - I'm with you waiting for some i4 news to hit the wire!