Hey Folks - Long time lurker, From U.A.E

magmared

Reaction score
Hey guys

Been a long time lurker on this forum, put down my deposit last year. I'm from Dubai, and my spec is Magma, V6, Auto and Black Pack.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!

Hello ! Nimbus waiting here from Adamas …

What is your delivery time ?

Ah. I lurk in the forum a lot, and read most of the other market news - I heard US deliveries are delayed until 2023, hope it doesnt go that way with GCC.
When was your delivery period?

Was supposed to be September, currently not sure, did you get a call or email?

Same here. If NA’s been pushed back to next year and will be priority for the first quarter I’m quite concerned about the outlook for GCC cars.

Same here. If NA’s been pushed back to next year and will be priority for the first quarter I’m quite concerned about the outlook for GCC cars.
😭
The wait is so long

btw, Are there more UAE/GCC people in this forum?

Depends what you guys ordered manual or automatic? If Automatic I doubt this year but confirm with dealer, I'm just being realistic as so far majority of regions said Automatic will have huge delay, Manual shouldn't be bad

Nice to see another U.A.E based person here!

I've booked the Auto, I had been told that GCC cars won't be delayed because we are a smaller market. Gonna wait and see how it's played out.

Nice to see another U.A.E based person here!

I've booked the Auto, I had been told that GCC cars won't be delayed because we are a smaller market. Gonna wait and see how it's played out.
Oh that's good news then, from what I heard it won't be too bad for UAE market, so let's see fingers crossed, I ordered Manual, waiting for update of production date which should be very soon.

Oh that's good news then, from what I heard it won't be too bad for UAE market, so let's see fingers crossed, I ordered Manual, waiting for update of production date which should be very soon.
Oh nice, what's your spec?

How amazing is the Emira going to look in that UAE sunshine can't wait to see them driving around town when im in Dubai in the near future.

Im out there in a couple of weeks time for 2 weeks staying on the Palm, can't wait.

Like my second home.

I think it’s less than 100 cars in total coming to the UAE - which could either be a good or bad thing. Good because it’s easy to slip into the production queue and bad because it’s a small market an not necessarily a priority.

As I understand it, it’s a slightly different model to the UK and US. We won’t be getting dealer cars per se but rather cars dealers have ordered as their own cars

Hey guys

Been a long time lurker on this forum, put down my deposit last year. I'm from Dubai, and my spec is Magma, V6, Auto and Black Pack.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome @magmared and congratulations on the early order. I hope you and the rest of the UAE customers get an update from your dealer on timeframes.

Adamas were one of the first to implement the new Lotus retail identity and you get the sense between them and Lotus HQ they have ambitions for growing their presence in the region.

We have several regional forums on here but not a GCC one yet. Let us know if you'd like one set up.

How amazing is the Emira going to look in that UAE sunshine can't wait to see them driving around town when im in Dubai in the near future.

Im out there in a couple of weeks time for 2 weeks staying on the Palm, can't wait.

Like my second home.
That’s true. Hopefully some deliveries come within the time you’re here.

Or you can always visit again to see the Emira in the Dubai sun.

Welcome @magmared and congratulations on the early order. I hope you and the rest of the UAE customers get an update from your dealer on timeframes.

Adamas were one of the first to implement the new Lotus retail identity and you get the sense between them and Lotus HQ they have ambitions for growing their presence in the region.

We have several regional forums on here but not a GCC one yet. Let us know if you'd like one set up.

Thank you @TomE! Waiting for an update, I hope everything comes around well.

Adamas has been wonderful, they do keep having events and try to keep us engaged. Very warm approach and it shows too, just not sure how much information they have from Lotus about the status.

I’m sure there are a bunch of GCC orders, not sure how many are here in the forums, it would be wonderful to see everyone together.