• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello!

What specs are you leaning towards? Engine, suspension, etc. Welcome.

What specs are you leaning towards? Engine, suspension, etc. Welcome.
Well currently the v6 manual, haven’t decided yet between track or road for the suspension, had an Elise 111R previously which was a joy on road, and an S2 Exige 240 cup which was not as good on road, particularly in the wet, but great on track. I think I may go for the road biased setup

Well currently the v6 manual, haven’t decided yet between track or road for the suspension, had an Elise 111R previously which was a joy on road, and an S2 Exige 240 cup which was not as good on road, particularly in the wet, but great on track. I think I may go for the road biased setup
I'm with you, I think the touring suspension is for me. I will track it, but it's predominantly a daily drive.

Hello all

just joined the forum today, have ordered yellow first edition emira.
Welcome! Is your location scrambled for secrecy :) ? Or I’m ignorant…
I don’t know, I don’t think I put in a location when I joined the forum, but anyway I’m near Castle Douglas in Scotland, just moved up from cheshire, the roads here are amazing, can’t wait to take the emira out on them

I don’t know, I don’t think I put in a location when I joined the forum, but anyway I’m near Castle Douglas in Scotland, just moved up from cheshire, the roads here are amazing, can’t wait to take the emira out on them
You're in a lovely part of our fine country, have you found the liitle place on the coast called Rockcliffe yet?

Ah, your location is your UK postcode. If you’re OK with that in your profile that’s fine but if you have privacy concerns you might want to change it.

You're in a lovely part of our fine country, have you found the liitle place on the coast called Rockcliffe yet?
No haven’t found rockcliffe yet but thanks I will take a look, there is so much to explore round here!

Ah, your location is your UK postcode. If you’re OK with that in your profile that’s fine but if you have privacy concerns you might want to change it.
Thanks Tom, will change it, probably a good idea

No haven’t found rockcliffe yet but thanks I will take a look, there is so much to explore round here!
It's a wee gem, we stayed in a lovely big holiday home called Whitegates right opposite the beach many years ago.

Tom, I just noticed you are from Surrey. Isn’t Rock Hudson from Surrey?

No, neither as far as I can tell. I can claim Laurence Olivier born in my town and one of the Mayflower families.