Hello from the tropics!

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi there super happy to discover this forum, new member from Singapore.
gotta admit very new to the Lotus brand but the EMIRA really caught my eye. Hv a feeling this model wI’ll create many defectors/1st time owners from other brands. Similar to how I bought the F Pace several yrs back, never thought of the Jag till that model came about…

Welcome and great that the Emira has brought you in. There's a passionate bunch of Lotus enthusiasts in Singapore, you'll find many on the Lotus Owners and Enthusiasts group on Facebook.

gotta admit very new to the Lotus brand but the EMIRA really caught my eye. Hv a feeling this model wI’ll create many defectors/1st time owners from other brands. Similar to how I bought the F Pace several yrs back, never thought of the Jag till that model came about…
Welcome to the forum @klho001 🍻 Any idea will the Emira will be available in Singapore?

Hi - and welcome! We had our first trip to Singapore a couple of years ago - absolutely loved it and we'll be back as soon as we can. We got all Nostalgic watching Crazy Rich Asians the other day, you live in one of our favourite places! (and lots of awesome cars there too, of course...)

Welcome to the forum @klho001 🍻 Any idea will the Emira will be available in Singapore?
Thanks! First production should be same time as the global ones, give it extra 2 months to make its way on sea freight I suppose. But I'm holding out for the I4-- cars here cost a bomb!

Hi - and welcome! We had our first trip to Singapore a couple of years ago - absolutely loved it and we'll be back as soon as we can. We got all Nostalgic watching Crazy Rich Asians the other day, you live in one of our favourite places! (and lots of awesome cars there too, of course...)
haha thanks! lots of awesome but VERY expensive cars ;)