Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area - Anyone hear of allocations from your local dealers?

gan1812

Reaction score
I have not heard anything from my local dealer here in the Bay Area. Has anyone heard about their allocation yet?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not heard anything from my local dealer here in the Bay Area. Has anyone heard about their allocation yet?

Welcome to the forum! Check out this thread for US allocation news and updates. US dealers received their allocation news last week and most have started contacting deposit holders.

CarGuy07

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m in South Bay and just updated with some latest info from Boardwalk in RWC. It’s all in the thread that VL3X shared.

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am repost my post from another US update thread since this forum is more regionally relevant to me.

"I talked to Tom at Boardwalk in Redwood city (Bay Area) today. They have 40 Emira's allocated and Los Gatos are getting 20, Corte Madera 5 I believe. That's a lot for one region. I again confirmed with him that no additional deposit will be required over 2500 and that MSRP is what I will pay (+ taxes,etc). Given that I put my deposit down 2 days after the announcement in July,2021, he assured me I will get a FE. He is thinking Sept Oct for delivery which is also when their demo will arrive. Their color discs and interior leather swatches should be coming by March.

I am going V6 Manual, sport suspension, black alcantara with red stitching for sure. Still finalizing colors but thinking Magma with black pack diamond lightweight wheels and yellow calipers.

Lastly, all the dealers are being very vocal of needing Lotus corporate support to improve service, part availability and marketing."