Hello from Spain !

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Emira of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all,
it's a pleasure to be part of this forum.
i have being following from July, but not very skilled in English and not active in forums, though I decided to join since it has being very helpful in my choices over Emira..
special mention to TomE, although I know he has a special Section with lots of hurras well deserved.
I never owned a Lotus before, although I quite extensively tested Evora 410 Sport 2019 Auto, over 600 kms during a weekend over the northern Spain winding roads. I absolutely loved the handling, but since I saw in July the new Emira presentation I immediately ordered one in lotus dealership here in Bilbao.. Being told I am nr.1 on the list in Spain (Don't know what this means in terms of delivery)
Here is my config (after changing 1000 times same as most of you):
Nimbus Grey
Black pack
Black v-shaped forged alloys
yellow Callipers
Alcantara with yellow stitching
Alcantara wheel w/yellow stripe
Sports Config w/michelin tyres.
Currently I am driving Range Rover SVR 2016 as my normal use and Aston Martin DB9 for fun (2007)
Through last 30 years I had a little bit of everything: 2 Classic Range Rovers, mercedes CLS 55 AMG, Porsche 911 Turbo (2008), Bentley Continental GTC (2010) and many mor I forgot!
I might sell the DB9 when Emira arrives due to space issues, although I totally love and enjoy driving it, we'll see.

Thanks again to all of you for contributing this purchase to be so special.
Regards,
Javier
tempImageNWnN1Z.png

C4E2EC17-459D-4C2E-A97F-DE5B811CD829.jpeg

Hi all,
i have being following from July, but not very skilled in English and not active in forums, though I decided to join since it has being very helpful in my choices over Emira..
special mention to TomE, although I know he has a special Section with lots of hurras well deserved.
I never owned a Lotus before, although I quite extensively tested Evora 410 Sport 2019 Auto, over 600 kms during a weekend over the northern Spain winding roads. I absolutely loved the handling, but since I saw in July the new Emira presentation I immediately ordered one in lotus dealership here in Bilbao.. Being told I am nr.1 on the list in Spain (Don't know what this means in terms of delivery)
Nimbus Grey
Black pack
yellow Callipers
Currently I am driving Range Rover SVR 2016 as my normal use and Aston Martin DB9 for fun (2007)
Through last 30 years I had a little bit of everything: 2 Classic Range Rovers, mercedes CLS 55 AMG, Porsche 911 Turbo (2008), Bentley Continental GTC (2010) and many mor I forgot!
I might sell the DB9 when Emira arrives due to space issues, although I totally love and enjoy driving it, we'll see.

Regards,
JavierView attachment 1067

View attachment 1069
Welcome. You have good taste in cars, including your spec. Hope your dream comes true. Be sure you signed up for Lotus updates at the Lotuscars.com website.

Welcome. You have good taste in cars, including your spec. Hope your dream comes true. Be sure you signed up for Lotus updates at the Lotuscars.com website.
Thanks for your message, noted!
Now let's focus on changing the color again and again!!!!

Welcome Javier and thanks for your kind words. One of my clients is based in Bilbao but I've not been able to visit them yet due to Covid restrictions. I'm hoping 2022 will give more opportunities to meet people for work ... and car events!

That's a great collection of cars. If you enjoyed the Evora then the Emira is going to be really fun for you on those same winding roads.

I believe the first LHD cars are due to be delivered 1-2 months after start of UK deliveries, so if you are #1 in Spain and production goes to plan you should see your car in June/July 2022.

Welcome Javier and thanks for your kind words. One of my clients is based in Bilbao but I've not been able to visit them yet due to Covid restrictions. I'm hoping 2022 will give more opportunities to meet people for work ... and car events!

That's a great collection of cars. If you enjoyed the Evora then the Emira is going to be really fun for you on those same winding roads.

I believe the first LHD cars are due to be delivered 1-2 months after start of UK deliveries, so if you are #1 in Spain and production goes to plan you should see your car in June/July 2022.
Thanks Tom, your insight as always more than useful about the estimated delivery.
If you happen to come over Bilbao anytime, let me know, we'll grab lunch for sure!
Regards,

Hi all,
Nimbus Grey
Black pack
yellow Callipers

Regards,
JavierView attachment 1067

View attachment 1069
Welcome to the Club @Bilbao-Emira lots of good peeps and info here! 😉